I would like to hear what condylox is. I had pap-test and colposcopy this morning and it turned out I have some genital warts and my gin applied by herself over my genital area some cream-condylox that I a suppose to use these days and am also scheduled for the next pap-test within next 3 months. Anyway I am supposed to apply condylox in order to fix this genital warts problem and now am curious how much effective condylox is?

Regarding the fact you were prescribed condylox it means that your genital warts are not that much big and haven't yet spread that much for in more severe cases even surgery is performed. Anyway condylox is one of non invasive genital warts treatment and it usually comes in topical form and usually first condylox apply is performed by the gin so he/she could control what is your skin condylox reaction for it happens that this med irritate the skin around and keep in mind that condylox is not to apply internally.