Exactly the same problem i am having

ohmygod! I feel exactly the same. I looked for someone who has the same thing but I couldn't find anyone, I know it's over a year ago but if you found a solution please tell me. I'm a bit younger then you and in 7th grade and I can't stand it. Even though I know it not that bad, I just feel like people are seriously disgusted by me. I'm disgusted by me. I have to carry tissues with me everywhere and my mother thinks it's psychological so she isn't willing to do anything about it, but I do have normal spit as well. She doesn't get that I can tell when my spit isn't normal! I'm about tic say something disgusting: it's as if my mouth is just another nose, and as well as having sleek slimy yellow boogers coming out of my mouth. maybe the mucus is divided between my mouth and runny nose (because mouth and nose have a connection) but honestly it's terrible and a bad way to live.

You say it works, but are you still spitting up? At the end of your writing you say you cough and spit it out-- huh?

Hello, Alisha here I'm dealing with the same problem here and it makes me cry that I spit every 5 minutes as well. Horribly spitting with a trash can beside me.soon as I spit,more comes up.Spitting out makes me spit even more. I'm 28 looking for Solutions on how to stop spitting.

Dude I have the same issue and it is so annoying I feel like I have to pull it out of my throat and when I try not to I can feel it sitting and lingering there I really need this problem fixed cause it is disgusting and is a constant annoyance

Have your Dr. do a sputum test for MAC . It a lung bacteria it is drug resistant for the most part. Very serious but can be controlled with the right combination of drugs.

Have you considered mold? I have to spit in the morning excessively at times. I now believe my issue is mold related. It did not happen until we had new airtight windows installed and painted over paneling.Now the mold spores do not escape. Try keeping the room that you sleep in at a 72 degree temp and use a humidity meter. ( no need to get expensive ones) The humidity should stay under 60. If you have lots of books, papers, dust, etc or old carpeting or rugs with padding or without you may have mold spore that you can not see. Try to eliminate moisture, old papers, magazines etc and also excessive display items from your bedroom and also living area then wait about 2 weeks. If your issue gets less severe or goes away it is possible that mold spore is the cause. The drier the air the better you will feel.

I have been doing this now for the past few years, and antibiotics, steroids, nasal sprays, allergy meds, etc do not stop it. There are steroid and antibiotic ear drops that almost stop it. They are called NEO/POLY.HC/OTIC 1% solution. The mold also can be hidden from your sight and cause this. It can also cause other issues...After repeated issues with this, and much prayer I can say that the ear drops do work, but symptoms will re occur if mold, dust, etc are not removed. Wash all bedding in warm water. Sprinkle Borax on regular matresses and wait 20 minutes then vaccuum. Wash curtains, clean blinds, etc. The initial cleaning may seem intense but if it helps you it is worth it. We invested ina memory foam mattress topper (hypoallergenic and mold/mildew proof) and also my pillow is memory foam now. It is definiitley worth the hassle . If you cannot get the RX ear drops try over the counter antibacterial ointment on a qtip at night and also hydrocortisone cream and swab your ears before bed. My issue seemed to be my sinuses, but the cause actually stems from sinus near my ears somehow. Who would have thought it?

Are you able to provide us with a video

I have done more antibiotics fir this than you can immagine. My symptoms started with a sinus infection. Within a month i woke up with swollen tonsils and choking on my own uvula which had swollen almost to the size of my thumb. It has been 3 yrs now the mucus is still here, i still wake up choking... the doctor took a culture ..no bactieria causing this. Tried antifungal with no luck. Thinking its viral possibly. Now my 15 yr old son is showing similar simptoms.

I thought i was alone. Same condition here with no cure. Nothing just works ou!

I am new to here, my name is Frannylee, I am 72 in December, I had posted online today as I have had this problem with spitting up Mucus all my life and I ended up to reading this article, I remember about the first time I recall when I 14 and sitting on the bus, and all of a sudden I spat up this mucus, I remember it was horrible and made me feel sick, as I ended up having to swallow it, as I had no paper handkerchiefs, that is when it began, I have been spitting it up all my life, did go to the Doctor, when I was pregnant with my first child when I was 24 as it was worse then and I could not breathe through my nose, I got a nasal spray for the Doctor and I bought a Vic inhaler, but it did not make any difference, years later I had a Polyp removed from my nostril, but it did not cure my mucus (which I call Catarrh) now as I said I am now 71,and I still spit it up all day,and its not nice living with it, and it sometimes makes me choke, as it sticks in your throat, the colour is yellow, I have to clear my throat all the time, and it makes me hoarse at times, so when I talk, my voice goes, however I know it's not a danger to me, as I would have been dead by now
(I did get out my Tonsils when I was 40) but I have had this all my life, it is very annoying and embarrassing at times, as all of a sudden, I would be talking to someone, and it just comes up from my throat, so I excuse myself and go to the toilet to spit it up, I also now have a Hiatus Hernia, and I have suffered with Heartburn since I was pregnant with my first child, I just wish to know what the cause is, and if there is a cure.