I want to get my nose done. I did some research and now I am a bit confused with all those surgeons. I couldn’t make decision whom to go to. They all seem to be very good. I wondered could I make mistake if I go to any of them. Then I red about Dr. Tabbal. Some lady had her nose done and she made long article about him as gratitude. Do any of you have experience with Dr Tabbal?

As you might red Dr. Tabbal has just general PS. That didn’t stop him to be great surgeon. He did my nose and I’m more then jus satisfied. Before I met Dr. Nicolas Tabbal I have been visiting other surgeon. This one ruined my face. I managed to get compensation but that didn’t make my face prettier. I have been very depressed for several months and didn’t go to work. When I lost my job my condition got worse. After that my brother find out about Dr. Tabbal and made appointment with him. When he mentioned me that he found one very good surgeon who could help me I was very suspicious. After all I visited Dr. Tabbal and he seemed OK. He convinced me that he will make me smile again and that I can trust him. I believed him. I don’t regret because of that. I have my face back and I’m happy again. I’ll just say one more thing that will surly persuade you to go to him: the stuff in his office are wonderful.

i had surgery w him and am devasted with my result. he has left me looking like someone who has been punched :-(