i meant that i i have to go to school and right now with life im just doing good with it im doing fine in school and i cant handle life and school friends and yea my sister does have a family

What's going on with your boyfriend? Is he out of hospital? have you guys talked at all honey? I know things are rough right now honey, BUT your family WILL come around - especially with at least 1 of you MANY ;-) siblings in your corner!

hes home and we go to school together but when i tried to talk to him he grabed me and started to push me backwards and then he was yelling at me and what he said really hurt

1st of all honey that is NOT OK!!!! I don't care what pressure he is under - that is PHYSICAL violence period! I fear that this will escalate! You put him on notice that IF he touches you again you WILL call the police! What did he say?

he said he never wanted to be together and we had everything planed but when i get pregnant i messed it up and that he could never married a b***h like me and that all i could do was leave him alone just leave me alone was his words

It takes 2 to tango honey! If he didn't want a baby he should have wrapped it up! Obviously he is going to leave this! Better now then finding out later and if he hit you or worse!

What are you going to do honey? Times ticking away for you IF you decide to have an abortion! What is going to happen after? Can your sister and her family afford to raise all 3 of you? You HAVE to start thinking about this honey! I know this is probably ALL you are thinking about! Has your parents come around yet?

when he told me that i wanted to end my life and now all i want to do is cry and im not going to kill the babies they have a right to live and yea she does her husband is rich and so is she

If they are prepared to help you with the babies - and you guys have REALLY talked about this and through this then to HELL with him honey! IF you have that support system in place then it WILL work out! A lot of times it takes something stressful for a person to show their true self! This is how he has probably always been, but it takes a stressful situation for him to show who he REALLY is! I am relieved that he has shown his colors now instead of after the babies come along! He will STILL have to pay for their upkeep! So just avoid him and don't engage with him anymore, I am worried that he will escalate it! And I am TOTALLY serious honey, IF he touches you again, you call the police! Too many young girls don't and things escalate VERY quickly! IF you let an abuser off the hook the 1st time there WILL be a 2nd time! Just avoid him and his family like the plague! Don't tell them anything, because if you push it, it could become VERY heated!

Were you close to your mom and dad before all of this?

i was really close befor all this

It WILL come back to that honey! I think you need to step forward and tell them how you feel, and say you're sorry and that you NEED them more now then ever before! It's time for the family to start healing and getting over the shock, and start being there supporting you! You have made the decision not to have an abortion, so now it's time to get on with being pregnant and being healthy and "in the Zone!" Stress is NOT good for you or the babies! So tell them you need them and your family! And IF they still need to vent allow it OK? RU taking your vitamins?

i have tried to talk to them and they still dont want to talk to me and yea i am

Give it time honey! Also how was school today? Did you see him?

school was sooooooo bad

with me carring mybookbag and it weights 40 pounds and my gym bag i almost feel bc of other kids and yea i did see him and he tried to get me sooo he could yell more soo i had to ran from him

i cant take much more

Honey! Have you talked to a school counsellor? It might be time to see about going to another school - there are MANY for teenage parents, and there you wont be judged! I want you to listen to me honey OK? IF he tries "to get you" again, I want you to take this seriously and talk to the school police! You might not think about doing this because you care about him! BUT he is escalating this and I am VERY worried about your safety and health honey! PLEASE don't settle for this OK? Everything IS going to be fine! I can't tell you it's going to be easy! I just want you to know that you have made your decision and that's that! So I want you to look forward and start making things better, and setting things in place for you and the babies and your family! So please don't give up OK? Sure right now everything is upsettting but soon you will get to hear the babies heartbeats! There is NO more magical sound than that I promise! And soon after you will start feeling them move inside you and that feeling is WONDEROUS and magical! And those babies of yours WILL need a happy, healthy, and strong mom - which you WILL be honey! So talk to people ask for help OK? Have you told your sister what he is doing and saying? Will she talk to your parents on your behalf?

right now my sister is being my mom and is mad at me bc of something that doesnt matter and im not just going to leave my friends just bc of this and if he wants to mess with me then he will get his ass kicked