I know you are hurting honey! I'm not deminishing this AT ALL!! And perhaps it's a good thing that you guys have space right now! Are you staying in a safe place? I presume it's at your boyfriends house!? What you HAVE to understand is this! You are having a hard time with ALL of this right? And they are TOO! What you feel, they feel! And right now it's coliding! This WONT be there forever, I promise you that! Even though your boyfriends mom is "happy" she HAS to be feeling the same things as your mom and dad are! With 2 babies coming, you WILL need as many people around you as possible! So even though your are away right now, and think you are going to stick your ground and they can kiss your ass!!! You WILL have to do something about this, not today or tommorrow, but soon! This isn't about how has the stronger will, it's about showing who is the most mature and the most able to move forward and deal with what has been dealt! Honest honey! I don't know your family or your situation, ALL I know is what you have told me, so therefore I am on YOUR side, YOURS and the BABIES! I want whats best for you and your children! And the best, IS to let everyone work out their anger and dissapointment and devestation! You CANT hold this against them! They CANT accept this right now, and you HAVE to give them that! You have to grow up enough - VERY quickly actually - and acknowledge that your parents HAVE the right to be OVER THE TOP DEVESTATED right now! They have the RIGHT to lash out anyway they can - WITHOUT anything physical - the have the right to take away your things! And make you see what the future is bringing! Because they are DEVESTATED right now! And you don't have the right to expect them to be different!

NOW that said, I will tell you that this will subside SOON! I can't give you a date, I can't tell you what day, week, or month, they will come around or even IF! But that IF will be a done deal, if you don't let them be "normal, greaving upset enraged parents!" Because if you stand your ground and demand that they swallow their last piece of dignity - which they feel they have lost - they will NEVER get over this and thus NEVER be there for you! ANOTHER story I will share with you is this! Several of my dearest friends became pregnant when we were teenagers! Each ones experience turned out different, one adoption, a couple of abortions and several births! My 1 grilfriend told MY mom first and was going to wait to tell her parents when they flew into town several weeks later! My mom told her to phone her parents, so she did, her mom went silent and said "what do you want me too do? a Jig!?" My friend replied "well I don't like your tone!!!!!!" o.O I couldn't believe her come back! So after she hung up, I said "If that was me, my parents would have got on the plane just to fly here and slap my face off of my neck!!!!" Which would have TOTALLY been the case! My other friends parents, either kicked them out of the house, cried their eyes out, and one actually threatened her boyfriend with a gun!!!!!! The one thing that they ALL have in common - of the ones that kept their babies - is that they were ALL there for them at the end! My girlfriends LET them and ALLOWED them to be as upset as they needed to be! And gave them time to get over it! So when the time came, things were healed and dealt with! I will tell you honey, once those babies arrive and your parents hold them, ALL of this c**p will be forgotten!

So hang in there, DONT be a stubborn teenager! ;-) 8-| XD REMEMBER I WAS one, a LONG time ago!!! ;-) XD Actually not that long ago, but it feels like yesterday! As I used to tell my eldest son "Do you want this to continue down a BAD path, or do you want to OWN it, apologize and we will move on?!" Thank GOD he chose to Own it and aplogize, he's 6 foot 2 and 200 lbs!! He would have clobbered me into the ground!!! ;-) So hang in there kiddo, tommorrow is another day, and start getting some appointment - in particular your doctor OK? LOTS of hugs!

i dont even want to think bout tomorrow i dont even wat to go to the dr tomorrow i dont want to go to school on tuesday i dont want to do anything but sleep and eat..... I DONT EVEN WANT TO EAT ANYMORE IM TRIED OF HEARING MY SIBS SAY I EAT TO MUCH OR THAT IM GING TO GET FAT IM NEVER GOING TO GO BACK TO THE ******* HOUSE

Honey!!! Go to the doctors, tell him about you being tired - you might be low in iron! Which is VERY common for someone carrying twins! Just how old are your brothers? I KNOW it's a LOT honey I KNOW! BUT you have to do whats best for the babies! And keep them healthy and of course yourself! I will tell you what I tell my kids and their friends - "this could be the worst day of your life, BUT tommorrow could be the BEST!" So keep hanging onto that OK? How is your boyfreind dealing with all of this?

my brothers are 11 14 15 16 17 19 27 and 37 and my boyfriend is still happy he does everything he can he doesnt even let me do homework

HOLY COW!!!!!! NOW that's a house full!!! So I take it that either both or one of your parents are in their 50's! Which - UNFORTUNATELY will be even harder for them! Are you the only girl? And have your parents struggled - financially - to raise all of you in the past? Who is bugging you the most - the teenagers? Do you think you can deal with everything honey? As in the future and raising the babies?!! :-(

no im not there is a 12 year old a 16 and 17 a 19 and 20 and 25 year and the 16 and 17 and 27 and 37 year old guys qre the one messing with me and my days almost 60 and mom is 57 and no they haven and right now i cant deal with anything all i do is sleep or cry and i could do it it wouldnt be to bad

With SUCH a HUGE family, are you guys really religious? As any of the others been pregnant out of wedlock?

Only after they get married and yea my parents are

I suspect they are either VERY Catholic or Mormon - or don't believe in contraception! As some deeply christian groups take every word of the bible as the rule! And NEVER use contraception! So this will also add to their anger with you! That 1st they have had ALL these children with no other teenage pregnany, and their own religious convictions, and also their age, and their natural upset! So there's a WHOLE bunch of things going on with them! Be prepared that they MIGHT not come around honey! I have known several girls who were kicked out of the family - due to religious reasons! I HOPE this isn't you! Have you been able to talk at ALL about the babies? Did you tell them you are having twins?

i have tried to talk to them ut nothing myolders sibs tried to and they dont know its twins

when i went to the dr my dr told me that me mom was ask how everything was but she willnt talk to

I don't understand that last statement honey!

ALSO I was thinking about this last night in bed!! SINCE they are SO religious, and had SO many children one after another, WHY would she then turn around and tell you to get an abortion?!!! I understand shock and upset and saying things at the beginning, but that was bugging me last night! I'm NOT religious, just spiritual, and I would be upset with my sons, BUT I wouldn't expect them to get an abortion either! BUT - I'm always using buts aren't I 8-| - that's because (of my history with my friends etc) I would do anything to help out! That isn't always the case and sometimes an abortion is the only way out! I just don't like hypocrits thats all! If your mom is asking the doctor how things are, then she IS starting to come around! Also depending on the rules of where you live, most 16 year olds have complete confidentiality! SO since your doctor is mentioning things to your mom I think he is trying to help the situation!

Why don't you write her a letter, and tell her that you are having twins!? This needs to start calming down soon - and the stress and upset you are under is NOT good for the babies! I have been thinking about you a lot! And you need to know that a higher percentage of multiple births are premature! So whatever you can do to keep these babies healthy and in there as long as possible you HAVE to do OK?

Start talking honey! And also what did the doctor say about how the babies are doing?

Hello, My name is Ashley and I think i might be pregnent I was on the shot for like 2 years and I stop getting them in Dec. Since then I have had sexy almost everyday and he did go in me ever time. Ive been having headachs and back pain and also been very mooded. I havent got sick but i do feel like i need to. Food, i feel like i eat alot more now, There is food that i did like but cant eat anymore! That also could be because I have surgery like 3 moths ago and got my gallbladder takin out. I have takin home test and all came back neg.
Can you help me out?

All my mom would have to do is ask my brother bc he's a dr and he can read everything the doctor writeS

Hi Cat! It's not that easy honey, also doctors CANNOT divulge information from another doctor OK?

Hi Ashley! When you are on Depo you have to wait for 3 months before everything is regular! And many women have complained of feeling sick after tehy come off he shot! So you just have to wait till your periods are regular OK? Then try again, ALSO depending on when you get your period and thus ovulate, this will be the big indicator about pregnancy! Have you had a regular period since coming off the shot?

Cat!? You NEED to tell your mom about the twins! What did the doctor say about their health and yours!?