i tried to tell her and she said yea right theres no way bc of how little i am and the dr said everything was going good

SAY WHAT!!!? Anyway perhaps she's in denial! Ask your doctor to call her and tell her! I think she is just lashing out still and saying silly stuff - like I used to say to my kids "I'm going to take ALL your presents back and I will ban Santa!!!" - Just remember honey, we can still be childish!

yea real childish

im tried of having to worry bout everything and now having to be stressed out bc of wat happen with with anthony

Who's Anthony and what is going on there? Try not to be stressed out honey, it's not good for you or the babies! I know that's hard under the circumstances! BIG HUGS!

Anthony is the baby daddy and they had to take him to the hospital bc we both do masses in church and he passed out and they were lucky we both didnt piss out bc of how hot it was. everything is stessing me out they are tring to but me in gym and my classes and all the homework

WOW!!!!!! What does it mean "trying to but me in gym, and my classes and all the homework"?! Are you getting bugged at school? I am worried for both of you! Even though it was hot, I think Anthony is stressing out too over all of this! How far along are you now!!!? And what do they say at church about you being pregnant etc? Was your family there and did you speak?

they put me in gym and i dont think i can take gym and all the weight on my back makes my back hurt more and im 10 weeks and the church does not know and yea my mom and sisters and brothers all ran up bc they thought it was me and we did talk

You need to talk to your school counsellor and start the ball rolling about you not taking gym anymore! also you must be showing already right!? So everyone needs to back off! You SEE your family DOES care! I AM worried about both of your mental and emotional states, do you think you can do this honey?! Did your family just talk chit chat with you or did they start talking about the babies? BECAUSE IF you are going to continue they HAVE to start stepping up REALLY quickly! As you both are going to need support! I know it is hot in the church, but I have a feeling that Anthony is VERY worried too about how you guys are going to cope! The way I see it is like this IF you intend to keep the babies, then you will need to stop things at school - such as being made to do gym etc.! Also if you aren't this needs to be dealt with soon! so you don't show too much and can easily explain it! I know time is ticking away here, I just want you to be supported that's all! ALL of you!

i am showing and idk if i can its soooo hard and they still have anthony in the hospital and they just talked chit chat and they wouldnt even help him up so i had to help him up and i need anthony home with me not in a hospital

HONEY!!! :'( Why is he still in the hospital? Is it heat stroke or is it from stress? They usually don't keep them there that long for just heat!!!! Where's his mom?

when he pissed out he hit his head 4 to 5 times and his mom is with him everyone is with him

c**p!!!!!!!!! So they are checking for a concusion!!!? It's a good thing for him to be in the hospital, it will be for about 24 hours - to be watched! Concusions - depending on the severity, HAVE to be monitored! Are you still living with him and his mom? Phone your family and tell them you need help!

yea they are checking for a concusion and i guess it is good hes were he is and yea and they cant help with the crying and me hating everyone

Honey! I think IF they were to come around and understand just what bad state you are in, they will be able to listen to you! This is NOT good for you honey! I am worried that ALL of this upset and stress could have a detrimental affect on the babies and yourself! What does Anthonys mother still say about all of this? And also does she have any relationship with your parents?