My parents are mad at me still and my mom is also mad at me because i get my nails done on sunday and the cheerleaders are not really mad at me because i am going to try to keep doing it till i state to really show and i know everyone at my school knows but of the way they are looking at me and how they talk bout me. My cousins go to the same school and they make it wrost on me and i just ready to fight some of my teacher and some of the students. The dad and m have all the same classes soo its good to have him there. I have not talk to anyone

She's mad at you getting your nails done, because that is money that should be going to the baby!!! I agree with that one! You are both going to have to save every penny you make or get for these babies! I know this sounds harsh, BUT you shouldn't be spending money on yourself, being a parent is about sacrifice! And you will HAVE to give that up! Also some of the chemicals in the nail polis and polish remover - called Acetone - have shown to affect babies! So stop with that! Also because you are carrying twins, I think you should talk to your doctor, as I don't think you should be doing cheerleading especially this early on! What you have to learn and VERY quickly is that you guys made the choice to have sex, you guys have made the choice to keep the babies, and now you have to be and act like PARENTS of 2 babies! No more partying, not more going out etc, you HAVE to save every penny! Each baby will cost between $3,500 - $4,500 for the 1st year alone! You are going to need 2 of everything! Each baby will go through 10 diapers a day, so that's 20 diapers a day! So no more manicures not only for dollars but for health!

For cheerleading they willnt let me quiet and we have the money she was just mad bc I get them done

What do you mean they wont let you quit?! They have no choice if a doctor says you can't due to the risk to the babies!!! And also like I said, I TOTALLY am behind your mom with the nails! And from a medical point of view You should NOT be anywhere near Acetone and ESPECIALLY fake nails in the 1st trimester!

Bc I'm the best they have

It's not about them honey! It's about your's and the babies health! You need to have a check up ASAP by your doctor!

I go on monday and im giving up on school

DONT give up on school honey! This will be SO bad for your future! Find out from a counsellor if there are schools for teenage parents! I know that you are being looked and talked about, BUT this WILL pass! You already told me that there are other girls pregnant! your mind is all over the place right now! I'm sure you know the stats about teenage parents with NO highschool diploma!! Talk to a counsellor OK? Have you told your parent about leaving school?

no but my parent have it comeing from me so

What do you mean honey?

my mom does bc she take my phone my ipod touch my pager my cards my other cell phone

So she knows from reading your texts etc.? That you are thinking of quitting school? DONT do it honey - I KNOW it's hard I totally get your feelings right now I do! BUT it can be done - if you are definitely continuing with the pregnancy, you HAVE to show your parents and society - as in counsellors and teachers etc, that you want to do this with help! If you reach out, there are MANY societies out there for teenage parents, and at some point you WILL need to be intouch with Social Services - due to your age they WILL be involved after the babies come home! So you will need to have the support of your doctor and of course medical care! And then you will need to be able to access Social Services and Counselling! IF you make irrational decisions RIGHT NOW! Without that help! You WILL regret this, you both will and your children WILL suffer from this! Because without your education you WILL become another statistic, of teenage parents on welfare and struggling to get buy! Like I said before 1 baby is a lot of money, never mind 2!!! So reach out before making a decision!

i cant live without my phone and or my other phone and i cant live with out my ipod they get me tho school and so i have better things todo then fight and now im not going to quiet bc im going to fine soo i have a good job when im older sooo

Of COURSE you can live without your IPOD or phones! ;-) My 17 year old son says the same thing whenever he's grounded and I take away both! I am GLAD you are going to stay! You still need to reach out for help OK?

I want to talk to you as a woman, once a teenager ( that STILL remembers it SUCKS! ;-) ) And also the biggest a MOTHER, and a daugther, I want to say somehting and I want you to listen to it OK? And really take it in!

"You HAVE to accept the fact that your parents are BLOODY FUMING right now!!! They are angry what you both did, they are angry BECAUSE they know how hard it will be AND if you can't do it or your boyfriend does run off - they are left raising those babies!" You CANT expect to drop the bomb of their lives - like "mom dad?! I'm pregnant with tiwns!!" And then expect them to do a dance! What they are experiencing is there TRUE feelings RIHGT NOW! It's not always going to be like that, they are PISSED OFF at you!! And tell me why they shouldn't be pissed off and dissapointed?! It's not right that you are mad at them for grounding you off the phone! HELL if that was my son i would have broken the phone over his head! Granted I would get used to the fact about a baby coming - as will your parents! BUT you HAVE to accept that this is NOT what they wanted for you - regardless if you think they don't love you or not! Can your family afford to raise these babies RIGHT now? Do both of your parents work? This is what is going through their minds "What the HELL has she and he done?! And what the HELL are we going to do?!" Their hearts are broken honey - plain and simple! So you HAVE to except that you mom is lashing out at you by taking away your phones and critisizing you for spenindg money on a frivolous thing - as your nails! Who pays your phone bill and your texting bill? Keeping in mind I DO have 2 teenagers with the fastest thumbs around! I can't even tell you what one of their bills was OK I will $1,200!!!!!!!! o.O

I RARELY physically punished my boys - so I would find myself saying STUPID things like " If you do that again, I'm taking ALL your presents back" etc. etc.! You have taken your parents "parenting" away! So they will lash out at what you "cant live without" IF they can't make you understand how upset THEY are , they WILL upset you more! That's what is called SHOCL and dissapointment! And you AHVE to give them that! i know it's cruel - such as your brothers making fun etc - BUT your pregnancy and your choices have and will affect the ENTIRE family! So give them a break OK?

both my parents work and my dad pays my phone bills and mines only like 113 and i cant give my ass of a brothers a break bc if i do he will think he won and right now im not go back to the house were everyone makes me upset or cry or workout so im not going back