I'm 16 and my cousin made me go this morning

And what did they say?

They said I was but I don't believe it

? They said you were pregnant and don't believe it?! Or they said your weren't? Did they do a test?

They said I was and the did blood work

BUT what do you mean you dont believe it?!

like i know am it just hasnt hit me yet

K! I understand! Have you thought about what you are going to do honey?

i dont want to do wat my mom did to mee so i want to keep it

and im haven these crazy dreams soo i dont want to sleep and i drinking alot of pop and things like that so i dont sleep im like scaried to sleep

Do you want to talk about what happened with your mom? Also know honey, just because someone did something doesn't mean you can't do the same! IF you Wont be able to take care of a baby honey! It's going to be hard for you! Of course it CAN be done, as long as you have total support from the father and your family!! But its tough honey! There are so many shows out there right now, even though they show some of the negatives, they also don't show the REALLY bad parts! IF you have the support out there, and a place to still go to school - don't give that up OK? there are MANY schools for young parents - so you can still get your Diploma! So of course there are Cons to having a baby so young, but there are the obvious pros if you have help! IF you don't, perhaps look at open adoption - as my oldest friend did at 16, she gave up her son for adoption (back then though they didn't have open adoptions) but they were reunited about 9 years ago and he now lives with her! I don't want to push you either way honey, but I do think you need to talk to a Planned Parenthood Counsellor and see what help there is out there for you! It's early days I know! And it hasn't really hit you yet!

Also DONT drink pop OK? And your vivid dreams are VERY normal - it is due to your hormones, PLUS your stress level right now! Just relax - I know easier than said - but I just want you to calm yourself down and don't drinkt hose fizzy drinks - as they have WAY too much sugars in them and can cause your blood sugars to rise too much and get Gestational Diabetes - which is a BAD thing! So be careful OK?

when i was first born my mom gave me up and now i ask my self questions like why shed did and if she even wanted me and so on and they dad know bout it and he wants to get married and i hope i can do

i still wish this would of happened im tried of the crying and things hurting

i would be the LAST person to bring this up, BUT have you thought about either adoption OR abortion?! :-( It's the elephant in the room honey! No one would blame you for either, and before you even go down that road of decisions, do you have support?

When my girlfriend gave up her son for adoption, I would say it was one of the worst things I saw! She didn't do it because she didn't want him! The opposite actually! Her family was and are WHACKED!!! they were so OUT there that she knew that she could not raise her child in that terrible environment! And she vowed that she WOULD find him - and did - and that she would raise her other children TOTALLY opposite and include her first born in all conversations! We celebrated his birthday every year, and when we found him I sent him a box of different toys that I would have given him throughout the years! And now he is just a part of this family as her other children! Of course this doesn't always end up like this! And it is in no way to persuade you towards adoption! Because this also comes with it's own reactions from outsiders! BUT What I am saying to you is this, you birth mother and father, probably had no other choice! To me giving your own child to others to raise in hopefully a better environment and bring them up better then they were, is the ULTIMATE gift! Many adopted children, wonder about what their parent were thinking! And that is why I agree with open adoptions - you can see their pictures, they can know ALL about you and why you did what you had to do! It is NEVER made lightly honey!

But anyway, that doesn't take away from how you feel NOW! It's a LOT for you to be going through and to think about! Physically and emotionally! How does your boyfriend feel about it?

hes soooooo happy and

Well if he is prepared and will be with you and support the baby, that is definitely something to take to your parents! Teenage pregnancy has been here since the beginning of time honey! And of course your parents aren't going to be too happy, but they wont kill you!! BUT you have to allow them to be upset! And give them time to absorb this, and search for plans etc.! my husband and I have talked MANY times about what if our sons got a girl pregnant! Of course we would be upset - especially after raming down their throats about protection. BUT the baby would still be a part of our family and we would just have to adjust and make different plans! So we would be there for our child and his child! I would NEVER want my sons to loose their education because they had a baby, I would be there every step of the way! My husband and I even had a conversation with my eldest - 17 - about a week ago, that IF he got his girlfriend pregnant, they MUST come to us and we would deal with it together!!! I didn't want him thinking that he just can sneak her off to the Free clinic and have an abortion! We are a prepared family, and I TOTALLY understand when a family ISNT prepared it cost THOUSANDS of dollars to raise a baby! What you have to think about is what do YOU want? Because this IS the rest of your life honey! So it doesn't matter if your boyfriend is happy or not, because it WILL be basically you raising this baby! Also depending on how your parents react and decide to deal with all of this too - some don't want to know and don't want to be involved (basically "you made your bed now lay in it!!!!") and that's their perogative! BUT it's about you honey and what is best for you and your baby!