me and my boyfriend tell my parents and they were not to happy my dad willnt even talk to me and me mom wants to send me away and they dont want me to keep it but i want to sooo idk

in away i dont want to be pregnant back it hurts now and i can only walk so long and after so long i start to hurt and i really cant do anything bc it makes my lungs hurt and my side and my head i felt like i was going to black out today and i get really dizzy

Like I said honey, your parents are going to be upset - that's almost a given - but don't let your "teenagism(?)" ;-) Dp something just to spite them! As teenagers do!! Remember I WAS one!!! AND I have 2 right now - it's called KARMA!!! ;-) XD Just trying to lighten this up for you honey! IF you think you can't deal with this, and IF your parents aren't prepared to accept the responsibility! Then you will have to really think about your options OK? Just know that IF you decide to have a termination, you can always have a baby in the future! IT's early days honey, and you have about 4 more weeks to make a decision so you don't have to put yourself in more physical problems! I HATE bringing up Abortion - as I AM Pro-Choice, yet not PRO Abortion! When someone can NOT raise a child at that time, or take the chance to loose their education or live on the streets - as I have had some friends that were forced out of their home, because they decided to keep the baby!!! It's an AWFUL thing, BUT some families just aren't prepared to handle it OR CANT! Have you told your boyfriends parents? Have you had a moment to yourself to REALLY think about what YOU want honey? I am sending you a BIG hug!!! And a kiss on the forehead!! Because I have been there MANY times with my girlfriends and my sons "girl" friends, and it's HARD!! Actually SCRAP the word Hard! It SUCKS!!!!!! :-(

we have told his parents and they are happy and i wish my parents were as happy like his are and they want us to keep them and i know im not going to get an abortion to me its just wrong

I feel like im ready to have someone that really does love me and that is mine

Honey! A baby is yours to LOVE not for them to LOVE you!! So many young girls think that a baby will love THEM!! It's not that easy honey! And IF your parents didn't love you, they wouldn't be this upset! You HAVE to give them the RIGHT to be UPSET and Angry! Just because your boyfriends parents are happy, doesn't mean that yours has to! A boys parents have less of a responsibility then a girls! It's not their son that will have to go through the bodily changes, and labor, it's not their son that will be there 24/7 for 18 years for this baby! I know that sounds sexist, but it's not! There are VERY few teenage dads out there that have to take on ALL the responsibilities like Teenage Moms! Your boyfriend WILL have to find a good paying job or maybe 2 jobs to support you guys! Meanwhile you will be at home with the baby! And IF it doesn't work out with your boyfriend - usually because of stress - then it will be up to you SOLELY and if your parent cme around then it will be up to them too! It's NOT simple honey! And its a LOT of work and the biggest responsibility of your life! So please give your parents some credit and let them be upset! OK? Also you will have to talk to your school - they might ask you to leave! Some schools do that! And you will have to make arrangements for a seperate school - because whatever happens DONT let your eduction go OK?

i already know that my school wouldnt do that bc there are alot of pregnant kids there and hes going to have to get like 3 or 4 jobs and as of right now he wants to get married sooo i might

WOW!!!!! honey!!! Don't do a knee jerk reaction!!! You could be going down a path of no return with this! It's fine if your school allows pregnant girls! BUT getting married at 16 is another thing TOTALLY! You need to take it down a notch and know you don't have to do anything right now! IF you make another HUGE decision like this, this could have ramifications that you CAN'T undo!!! As in your parents NEVER coming around and being stuck in a marriage that COULD be doomed! This is 2010 you don't need to be married!!

This has ALL happened VERY quickly and you are overwhelmed right now! I suppose some of you feels excited etc. etc., that's fine, but soon enough reality will be here and you WILL need your family! And if you alienate them now there will be NO going back I GUARANTEE you that! IF my son did that to me I don't think I could EVER forgive him - to me it is the same as walking upto them and spitting in their faces!! You might hate them NOW, you might wish you had never been born into this family! BUT I guarantee you this WILL pass, and when you have this baby, it WILL break your heart if they aren't EVER in your life! I HATED my mom when I was your age! And NOW she has passed away, and isn't here to see her Grand children grow up! And I NEED her back in my life! BUT that' wont happen!

You HAVE to let you parents settle down - as do you - and then talk to them like a grown up! BECAUSE even though technically you are still a child, this WILL define you as an ADULT! And if you throw a tantrum and say "Screw you! I AM going to keep this baby, and I AM going to get married and there's NOTHING you can do about it so there!!!" They will NEVER come around! Right now it's still dream, but sooner than later you WILL be in the middle of life!! And that will make you mature quicker than anything else on this earth! how is your boyfriend going to get so many jobs - especially in this economy? You guys have to be realistic OK

he has to bc we went to the doctor and the did an ULTRASOUND and its more them one

OMG!!!! Twins or more?!!!

OMG!!!!!! Did you tell your parents that there is 2? Are they fraternal or parternal?

I just realized this is why you are hurting SO much!!! Are you starting to become really nauseous! This is a HUGE symtpom of pregnancy with twins! I knew several girls who had twins and they had buckets with them 24/7!!! 8-| o.O Honest! It's double the hormones!

They are Fraternal and I am sooooo nauseous and I went back to school today and it's hard

Unfortunately honey, there's not much you can do too much about it! It's just ALL the hormones! Eat small and often, make sure you NEVER feel hungry or the Vomitting WILL start! It's going to be rough honey! How's things at home?

I feel bad bc I feel like I'm letting the other cheerleaders down and now I can't play volleyball or track it's not fair to them

I don't even wat to be home anymore
it's like my brothers love to see me cry and I'm tried of crying

How is it going with your parents? Have you been able to talk to a counsellor about this? This is going to be really hard on you honey! There isn't a great answer for this - ESPECIALLY with twins! Is everyone still angry with you?