My names Lindsey I'm 18 yrs old and I think I might be pregnant. I am possible 3-4 wks pregnant. I have thrown up I have been feeling bloated and I keep getting a sharp pain on my right lower side are these possible signs. I did have my period last week but it was light and irregular. Please what should I do.

Hi there, at this point you should get a pregnancy test, either by a doctor or do one at home, to determine where you're at and to see if you actually are pregnant. It isn't productive to worry over this--you need to do something about it! I do understand that you're probably scared though, and that's fine. Just be sure that someone knows about this, okay? Is there anyone you can tell?

Thank you, I have talked with my boyfriend as well my sister and my mom. I am getting a test tomorrow. If I am I will be scared but excited though and If I'm not I'll probably a little down. Me and my boyfriend have been trying the past month to have a baby. !