Hi, I am in the 2nd trimester of pregnancy or 15th week now. Sometimes I feel cramps so I am not sure if it is normal. Besides it everything else is normal and I do not feel any other symptom. I heard that cramping may be dangerous so I am little bit afraid. This is my first pregnancy so I don't have any experience.

Hi, first of all try not to worry too much because stress is also not good for pregnancy. About cramps you feel, Cramps which may remind you on cramping while you got period are normal after you having sex, work something or exercise.
Cramping associated with bleeding or watery discharge; persistent cramping that doesn't resolve with rest and drinking fluids may be dangerous but this is not something you have experienced.
Also do not miss your regular visits to your gynecologist and always tell everything that bother you.