My neck is killing me. I cycle almost every day and I love it, but it seems that riding somehow makes me this problem. Sometimes I cant keep my head straight and it gets very unpleasant at night when the pain becomes more intensive. Does it have anything to do with cycling and how to eliminate it? Are there some gels to rub on my neck or something that can support neck while cycling?

Well, certain researches have shown that many cyclists suffer from some back and neck problems and it can leads to the conclusion that cycling is a sport that is not so good for overall health. But the problem can be in inadequate bikes, seats and position while riding. I think that the first step you should take is to go to your doctor and have your neck x-rayed. It doesnt have anything to do with cycling. It can be a problem caused by something else, but if it has any connections with cycling, than you should go to a specialized store and get yourself some quality equipment. You can also ask somebody who is a pro cyclist how to adjust your seat and similar.