OK so like I've been having some trouble with cover up. everytime I apply some to my face , my face becomes totally dry.first I put this cream on my face to make my skin smooth and all before I put my make-up on , but then after I put some cover up on..my face becomes crusty,flaky,and dry! it really ANNOYS me! so I was just wondering .. is that even normal 2 happen when u put ome cover up on?if not , then what do u think I should do besides stop applying cover up .. cuz I need to just 2 cover up some of those tiny freckles I have XD

To preface this response, I'll let you know I'm a licensed and practicing makeup artist. The answer: It's your cover-up. Not all makeup is created equal, my friend. The brands I've had the best luck with are gloMinerals, Jane Iredale, and YSL. However, if all you're using it for is to cover up freckles, I'd recommend trying a totally different product, like a tinted moisturizer (I love Dermalogica's) or a light foundation (I use Dermalogica on my "light makeup" days, Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals topped with their loose powder on my more full coverage days - but if you're on more of a drugstore budget, I have had good luck with maybelline, almay, and physicians formula). Cover-up is usually more for acne and undereye circles. It's much more than you need for freckles! I hope this is helpful... And while the products I listed are MY personal favorites, I did have to try a bunch of c**p to find stuff I really loved. You'll probably have to do the same... just like with your cover-up! Oh, and if you do get a new cover-up, try a more creamy formula. If you're going for pretty intense coverage I'd try MAC's studio sculpt, which has great coverage but is terrible for your skin so if you suffer from acne as well stay away from it. Once again I'd have to recommend Jane Iredale's circle/delete or disappear as awesome cover-ups/concealers. Disappear is extra special because it's packed with antioxidants and green tea extract, which help heal blemishes and are overall very good things to put on your skin. My only issue with the circle/delete is that I have very, very light skin, and circle/delete comes with two different colors of concealer, one of which is too dark for my skin, so it's not even usable.