Celebrity

I think that my case sounds weird to all people around me. They used to tell me - yeah, nothing can't happen to you, you are never in pain, you are faking, etc. But I don't. The problem is - I had this wisdom tooth removal and I don't have any post-operation pain. Sure, it's been a five days after the operation, but I was expecting to have some pain and nothing. So, I don't know if this normal? Did anyone have a wisdom tooth removed without any pain after or I am the unique case? Let me know, it scares me a little bit :)

Hi there.

It depends on which condition the tooth was, it also depends on which condition the jaw, root and the wound are. There are so many factors that can determine will the pain be present or not. Yes, there are some people who don't feel any type of pain and it is nothing unusual. That means that the procedure is done just as it should be done and in this case, you also should not be worried about an Infection after wisdom tooth removal as well. If you don't have any pain, I just can say that you are a lucky one! 

Hey, silence there lol :) Don't trouble the trouble. Yes, it is possible and it is not that rare at all. I know that those surgeries are sometimes really difficult and this is the main reason why you are prepared for a pain (which is good), but the pain is not always an option. I know when I had this surgery, I didn't felt such a huge pain at all. People didn't believe me but I know what I was feeling. So, you are not alone in this case lol. And it is better that you don't feel any type of pain, right? Quick recovery! 

It seems to me that you don't have any post operation pain, but you do have some sinus issues - I've read your previous post. Look, it is possible that you don't have any pain after wisdom tooth removal, and it is not rare that you don't feel it. I didn't feel almost anything, not even when I was brushing my tooth after this procedure. You should, for sure, control this sinus issue that you have. But this about having no pain - you should not be worried about this and you should consider yourself a lucky one, just like I did :) Good luck!

Celebrity

Yes, I think that I realize this now. Thank you. I was scared because of my sinus issue, but now, I got consulted with some doctors and I see that I don't have it. But I was scared. Maybe I also was a bit confused because I believed that it has something to do with it since I don't have any post-operation pain and I do have this headache that I could only relate with a wisdom tooth removal. I am glad that this is not a case. So, I was confused because all of my friends got me scared telling me that this pain is something that has to happen. 

Listen, when my daughter removed her wisdom tooth she was in such a pain and I was really worried about her. Her cheeks were really huge, swollen and I know that ice bags were not able to help her. I believed that in kids this recovering process is going a bit faster and that it is painless, but it is different from case to another. So, if you didn't had any pain, you are really lucky because it is really messed up when it hurts. For example, when I removed mine, I had this pain issue for a couple of days, three the most. But thank God on the painkillers, don't avoid them in this case.