im 15 weeks pregnant and have a discharge with little blood in it this is the 2nd time it happened to me the first time was about a week ago maybe a little more i went to the hopital the first time and everything was fine. im was just wordering if i should be worry about it . i have never had this happen befor this is my 3rd pregancey an i was just wondering whats going on..

tammy

I am between 12 and 13 weeks and I also just had a stringy discharge with blood inside of it. This is my third pregnancy and I haven't gone through this before. I am definately scared and don't know if it is important to be or not. What ended up happening with you, was everything ok?

My wife and I are experiencing the same thing, and we're both a bit nervous. She'd had a tubal ligation done before, but she got pregnant anyway. The blood was extremely dark, but thick, and she's been feeling a lot of pain in her ovaries. I'm not really sure what's up, and since I'm always gone with my work, it's hard for me to get info right away... Lot's of us posing questions, are there any answers?