I had Novasure procedure done 7/25/08. I had bad cramping the day of the surgery and took 2 pain pills. The next day I felt pretty good. On the third day and today I just feel lousy. No fever but just overall achy tired feeling. I did nothing but sit around so I really don't feel I've done too much since the procedure. I just feel very bloated (a lot of pressure) and feel as if I have to urinate. It also feels like I'm burning in there. No oder or even a heavy discharge. I'm just so uncomfortable (Not pain). I wasn't expecting to feel like this. When I talked to the doctor today he just said if I still feel bad in a few days to make an appointment. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced symptoms like this. Should I be concerned?

I had Novasure on 3/27/09 and I feel ok. I do have a lot of discharge, and the feeling of urination follows me through out the day. I have mild cramping but a whole lot of bloating. I also feel extremely tired and have had a headache since. Did you experience that also? I really hope that this was worth it!