Celebrity

Hello people,

I am here because I want to know what do you think about DIY sage mouthwash? I was reading something about this, but I am not quite sure what this is and what this means?  And of course, I am willing to try it no matter what, because I am kind of obsessed with it, with my oral hygiene. So,  has anyone had any success regarding bleeding gums treatment? Because that is what bothers me the most. I want to know your opinion, I want to know what do you think and of course, ay other advice is great :)

Hello.

If you have more serious problems than you should think about other things, not about DIY. First, it seems to me that you need to find a bleeding gums treatment as soon as possible.

Those DIY techniques are OK, but if your problem is not that serious.

The best recipe that I have is - a cup of filtered water, two tablespoons of baking soda, two drops of some essential oil that is 100 percent pure and maybe two drops of peppermint essential oil.  Try it, see what is going to happen and tell us did you saw any progress. 

That is the only way that I even stopped my gums from bleeding. Maybe it is not a good advice, but it helped me all the time. So, as soon as I notice that my gums are bleeding, I always use some of the things that I have at home and trust me, so far it made a miracle for me. Here is what you need - you will take an alcohol of your choice. It can be a unflavored rum, vodka, or something like that, so mix cup for cup with water. Take a two tablespoons of a sea salt. Also, take one tablespoon of a baking soda. Mix this all and wash your mouth with it. I saw that my gums were way better soon. That is my miracle :)

I just love those DIY mouthwash thing, since you can find out so many good and healthy things. It is really helpful when you don't have any other alternative or painkillers. So, home remedies are always a good idea.

Did you even know that cranberries juice and a lemon juice can help you?

Yes, indeed!

Both of those juices have a really good antibacterial properties.

A pinch of cayenne pepper powder is also a good thing - you put it on your toothbrush and brush it. I am sure that thanks to this magic cure, you will be able to see some progress :)

Hi there.
Well, why don't you make a herbal mint mouthwash by itself? It is easy, peace of cake :) I am making it and I really can't hide how thrilled I am because of this. Generally, to make my herbal mouthwash, I simply steeped a handful of sage leaves in 1 cup of hot water. Of course, I don't need to mention that those leaves needs to be clean. Put it in the hot water as I said and leave it there for 48 hours. Remove the leaves and you can also add a few drops of organic peppermint oil, jut to get more intensive test. Your breath will be fresh and cleaned for more than 10 hours, trust me :)

My husband and my kids like to say that I am natural freak since everything is "natural" in my home. I even started to be a vegetarian 11 months ago and I have my own greenhouse where I breed a vegetables and fruits. But that is not a topic. Yes, I am making a mouthwash as well, even if I am the only one who is using those. My kids are avoiding it, my hubby says that he doesn't need it. This one that I am making requires a half of cup of the distiled water, one tablespoon of baking soda, peppermint essential oil - as many drops as you want, tea tree oil and aloe Vera juice - half of the cup.
Mix all the ingredients and add soda in the end. When you made it, swish your mouth for 1 to 2 minutes. Of course, don't swallow.

I had a success like many of you, but I also have to waited for more than 3 months until I saw my first results. The good thing is that this is not complicated at the first place. There are so many things, so many groceries that you can use in order to maintain your breath fresh and clean. For example, you won't make a mistake if you try to do that with a baking soda and peppermint drops. Those two groceries are very effective and they can fight successfully with your bleeding gums issue. Use this mixture twice a day - every morning and every evening.