I have had eczema for nearly all my life. It used to be just on my arms and hands but now has moved to my face.. and looks horrible. I've tried Everything that I know of... does anyone know of anything besides... pro=topic, elicon, elidill, steroid creams and anti-inflammatory shots, washing regular lotions, and avoiding cinnamon and nail polish. Because I've done all of these to no avail.

If you have been using steroid creams or shots for a long time and notice that you need more potent steroids to control the eczema, or that you have to use steroids more and more often, you may have actually developed topical steroid addiction. Luckily it can be cured by ceasing all steroids, but there is a long difficult withdrawal process while your body sorts itself out. Google INTERNATIONAL TOPICAL STEROID ADDICTION NETWORK for more info. 

Hello, have your condition gotten any better? or found something that's been able to control it? I've been introduced to a scrub and butter that's been very effective.