Hi people. My wife saw an ad on some social network posted by some guy that sells his voit gravity rider. He says that he used it only for a couple of months and that it is almost as good as new. I must say his price is very reasonable since I googled this product and I saw the original price. I am considering buying it since I live far away from gym and I have a couple of pounds to lose before summer comes. Does anyone here have this thing? Does it work, could I really lose pounds with it?

Hi Ian

I had voit gravity rider for a while. I was satisfied with it. I got it two years ago, back when I was kind of depressed and therefore lazy, I had no desire to hang out with my friends, let alone go to the gym. I started exercising twice a week at first. After a while , I started exercising 3-5 times a week. The results were good, I felt a lot better. I got my energy back and I was feeling well both physically and mentally.

If it is not so expensive, I recommend you to buy it.

Hello.

Sure you can. We have it in our house. I actually gave it to my husband as a birthday present. Now, both I and my husband use it regularly. Did you see the picture of how it looks like? Be aware that you will need to clear some space for it. It is a relatively massive exercising machine. You need to push and pull levers with arms while sitting on a seat that looks just like a bicycle seat.

It is great for weight loss( you burn calories while exercising with it) and it is great for muscular endurance too.