Hi people :) Have anybody here ever used Voit Gravity Rider? I am planning to give it to my boyfriend as a birthday present. He loves to exercise but he is to lazy to go to the gym, since it is not that close to his house. And he has to lose some weight, he has this online job that requires 8 hours of sitting home by his lap top. And after finishing the work, he is usually tired and needs to lay down and rest. His physical activities are minimal. Do you think Voit Gravity Rider could help him lose weight? Is it really as effective as they say in those commercials?

I’ve used it for a while.

I also got it as a present and I kept it in my room so it would remind me to practice more often. I loved it.

I also hate going to the gym, and I promised myself I will (twice a week). So whenever  the weather was bad I would use that as an excuse to stay at home. That is when I was practicing with my Voit  Gravity Rider, so I could feel less guilty for not going to the gym.  

And I must say I fell in love in it. It helped me to lose weight and I felt I had more energy than ever. I can say it is 100% effective.

Thank you Aidan1! I really hope it will help him. He keeps talking of how much he wants to lose weight and sometimes it looks like he needs to be pulled by the lapel and told ‘’common, I will help you’’. And I want to be that person pulling him. It’s not that I care about the way he looks, I just care too much for his health and his self-confidence. I want him to be satisfied with himself and to feel good in his body.Do you know how many pounds will he be able to lose with Voit Gravity Rider?

Hello Mellisa8

I had Voit Gravity Rider too. I got rid off it last year since I wasn’t using it anymore. My girlfriend moved in with me so we had to make space for her stuff too.

But I remember it helped me a lot first month after I bought it. I worked night shift every day, I was a security guard. So in the evening I was at work ( till 6 a.m.) and then, when I get home, I sleep all day. My physical activities were minimal and I kept gaining weight. When I bought Voit Gravity Rider, I actually succeeded to lose 15 pounds. I practiced twice daily.

So, as the answer to your question, I would say yes, it is effective.