Lately, I’ve had some problems with my weight. I don’t know why is this happening, but every time I eat something after 9-10 pm my body is not responding to it as it should. So I stopped eating after 9 pm. But now I am terribly hungry when I wake up. I succeeded to make a habit of getting up early in the morning, but with this habit, till 1 pm I already ate, like, 3 times. I keep gaining pounds people.

I heard about an exercising machine called Voit Gravity Rider. A friend of mine mentioned it could help me burn calories. I am considering buying it as long it is not too expensive. Does anyone have any idea of how much does it cost?

Hello.

I had Voit Gravity Rider. It wasn’t bad, but if you really want lo lose weight I would recommend some other way. I never achieved losing weight with it. It is good for your muscles though. And it is very convenient, especially during the winter. I liked the fact that I can practice home without going to the gym, especially on a rainy day. Also make sure you have the needed space for it, it will take half of your room. (I am probably exaggerating, it isn’t that big).

As for the price, this is the cheapest machine ever, I sold it for 20$, and it was barely used.

I’ve been using Voit Gravity Rider for a month now.

My husband has a problem with obesity, I got v. g. rider for him, but lately, I have been using it more. He is too lazy and he says it doesn’t help him to lose weight at all.

He really didn’t notice any weight difference since he started using it, but I suppose the results are not visible right away.  And he practiced for about 20-30 days, only.

I don’t know the actual price since I got it from my brother (he would probably set a price, but I just took it without asking). But I think you can find almost new/ barely used voit gravity rider for 30$ on eBay. That is affordable for most of us.