im 13 and all of my friends are bigger than me but everyone says that i will maybe get bigger during puberty but i dnt think i will! im worried about my size and weight is their anything i can do to help me get some extra pounds without having to get very fat? please im so worried about this. ill try almost anything to eating more and working out or certain things to help me. and i also tried protein powder but i couldn't drink it all it was to gross! im also kinda worried about my penis size......! please help! :-(

Your 13. You are probably not done growing. To gain weight you must take in more calories than you burn off. The protein powder is good for that and yes it is discusting. It is like drinking chalk. I tried making it in a milk shake. This seemed to make it go down easier. The more drink / shake you have the less dense the powder. You could also put some of it in the cereal you eat if it could blend in some. Be sure to work out too. You will burn more calories doing this, but you want to grow muscle not stomache fat.

Penis size is what it is. I had a guy tell me that a woman's vagina only has nerves for pleasure in the first 3" of the opening. So if you are at least 3" fully erect, you can satisfy most women. At your age you should not be doing this, but when you are older keep it in mind.

For men, we almost can't imagine a length as too much. We view it as a measuring stick or our ego size. As far as how long for a woman to be happy - they need to answer that.

thanks! u gave me great advice ill keep that in mind! :-)