Hello everyone

My sister has a really big problem with obesity. She doesn’t have the energy to do some ordinary things like walking or vacuum cleaning. Her belly fat is enormous and all those pounds make her feel so exhausted. Also, she feels very bad because of her appearance. She believes she is not attractive and beautiful anymore. I am very sorry she feels that way so I want to find some solution for her and help her to lose those extra pounds.

I am against all those weight loss products because I don’t like artificial stuff. Yesterday I read an article about the Hiller method which, apparently, is totally natural. Do you know what does this method stand for? 

Hello there 

First of all, I am sorry your sister has that weight loss problem. That is a very common issue nowadays. We live very fast and we don’t have the time to prepare food at home anymore (like our parents and their parents did) so we eat fast food and that kind of food makes us fat.

That is very nice you want to find some solution for your sister. I agree with you about artificial weight loss products. In my opinion, they could just harm her health.

The Hiller method is totally natural and it teaches you how to chew your food thoroughly and slowly and that way you make the food easier to digest. By doing it, you also become full very fast because your brain has more time to receive the information from your stomach about its fullness. 

Yes, I agree with you. Obesity is a very common problem nowadays. In my opinion, the main reason is a lifestyle full of stressful situations. We are always in a rush and we don’t have the time to eat properly. Because of that, we eat pizzas and hamburgers almost every day and that is very bad for our organisms.

I also had this problem with weight but the Hiller method helped me a lot. I learned how to enjoy in food and how to chew it properly. It is recommended to chew 35 times every bite. This way you speed up your metabolism and you eat less food. I have lost 40 pounds just by following this method.