i had a consultation with dr. Tabbal today for a rhinoplasty. His digital pictures looked great and he claims that my new nose would look just like the digitally enhanced photo. Has anyone experience with this dr. For rhinoplasty? If so what was your experince? 

I had my nose done by Dr. Tabbal in 1998, he is the worst surgeon around. He is a rude man...

He did those digital pictures and my nose looks nothing like the pictures... if I were you I would save my

money and go to Dr. Rizk NY or Dr. Frankel LA... Dr.Tabbal should retire... He got his big name from

his fellow surgeon friends...... :-)

I would rate Dr. Tabbal and his staff amongst the most professional, informative and caring teams I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. During my first visit, Dr. Tabbal as well as everyone else made me feel as though I had been a patient for years. Janet his office Manager was especially nice. I was sure after this contact that my experience would be a good one. His staff and I talked to make sure all my questions were addressed. It is always such a pleasure to deal with real professionals. After much research and thorough assessment, I can confidently say that he is the best surgeon out there. I have suffered with chronic infections caused by a combination of allergic reactions and a deviated septum, and a large looking nose. Dr. Tabbal spent an entire hour with me at my appointment, he was completely thorough and professional with excellent bed side manners. His confidence instilled much credibility and trust throughout the whole process. It is now 9 months post-surgery. I have never breathed, felt or looked better. I feel like a completely new woman. A raging allergy season came and went and I was unaffected. I am beyond grateful. The surgery was not easy to recover from which was expected. If this is the surgery for you, I would not look anywhere else.

I share your admiration for Dr. Nicolas. Although I met him for completely different reasons, I feel confident and young. And I thank my husband who met Nicolas at a conference and could not stop talking about him.

It seems the other reviews are more elaborate so to build on my previous comment, I saw Dr. Nicolas for a consultation regarding a face lift. He talked about a surgical facelift but he also listened and discussed other alternatives such as injectables, which he does not do. I had my surgery done in October and I am very pleased with my whole experience, especially the end result! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone, the same way my husband recommended him to me