Hi, I'm 18 years old and I have a big birthmark on the left side of my face. It was there ever since I was born but lately it started to grow. I went to my doctor and he said that I have to remove it because there is a danger that it might become melanoma. Unfortunately my family doesn’t have enough money to pay for the plastic surgeon and the surgery. I have heard about this New York surgeon dr. Jeffrey Meilman, and that he performs surgeries free of charge. Can anyone give me some more information about dr. Jeffrey Meilman? Thank you.

Dr. Jeffrey Meilman is a plastic surgeon that works in western New York, in Buffalo area, he is a certified plastic surgeon by American association of plastic surgeons. He’s in plastic surgery for more than 20 years and during that time he has acquired enormous knowledge and experience in his field. he is mostly known as a chairman of Hope For Tomorrow Foundation which was initiated during a visit of the pope to New York in 1994. and whose main goal was to raise funds and gather doctors all around the United States and to convince them to donate their services free of charge to the people who cannot afford proper medical treatment and who require complicated and expensive medical procedures. Dr. Jeffrey Meilman is one of the most active members of Hope For Tomorrow Foundation and its chairman. He devoted his entire career to donating his services to people who cannot afford it and also convincing other doctors and medical professionals to do the same not only in the US but all around the world. I'm sure that they will have an understanding for your situation and will do their best to help you. Their headquarters is at 811 Maple Road in Williamsville, New York. Good luck, I hope that the information I gave you was useful and that you will find help you need.

30 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. http://www.foxtreatments.info/hpv helps clear them up but they keep coming back.