I've had the same problem for about 6 months until now. By accident I discovered that antidandruff shampoo works to clear it up! Wash your penis head with foamed up shampoo a couple of times in a week and the issue vanishes. The shampoo can sting a bit, so make sure you rinse it off afterwards. I used head and shoulders- approprately enough... not sure what is going on but it could well be that the sticking and peeking skin is the result me microbes. The shampoo kills microbes responsible for flakes. Try it...

i have been having the same problem , i thought it was because i am diabetic . its very painful when the skin tears . i got over it by applying a little smear of baby oil , seems to work but my foreskin is very sore at times

Iam 27 years old, problem is my penis is getting stick with penis head and getting struck there is no proper foreplay, iam suffering since from 2 years i consulted so many doctors they given me some Antibiotic tablets and creames but it did not help me. so i tried for Homeopathy also for around 9 months but it cured only 25% of my problem.and homeo doctor advised me to stop masterbate and use again same homepathy course for 6 months more. I really get worried about my problem so any one please help me to solve my problem. Iam very thankful to this website also.

hey guys even my foreskin is sticking to the glans..... when i try to retract it behaves like a band aid.... ive had this from nearly one month now! guys someone please suggest me what to do? im worried here. can it be something serious? i wash my penis daily with water. is it because of that? will normal baking soda work? n i tried the urine part but it didnt work! guys someone please help me.

This is probably nothing to worry about. Make sure you are drinking lots of water, to stay hydrated(8 glasses a day). I would recommend not washing with soap, but that is to prevent any of it being transmitted into a partners urinary track, which can cause infection. Also, If you have a partner that is willing to perform oral, that is a great help in cleaning and moisturizing the glans.

If the problem persists or you notice any soars, seek medical attention. It's not as scary as you think: You go in swab your member with a cleansing whipe, pee in a cup and they tell you if you have any STD's. If you are concerned about AIDS you may want to also request a blood test.

Again, probably nothing to worry about. But, be wise in your partner selection, even if it means not getting some for a while.

Play safe kids!

all baking soda is aluminium free - its just sodium bicarbonate

Lamisil 1% cream works just fine twice a day for 5 days and no more problems.

I have a very similar problem to yours but mine was as a result of having Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer in 2010, however, there is something you can buy which will help any man with this problem but you may feel embarassed about buying it from your local pharmacy or get it from the internet, but don't be embarrassed you need this... it's called Replens, it's a water-based cream mainly used by women for vaginal dryness but yes, it does work, you won't regret buying it and, for any person who has to take a lot of medication especially Warfarin, I contacted the Replens manufacturer who assured me that Replens is safe with Warfarin, therefore, it is a relatively safe product to use... good luck everyone, you won't need the luck because you will feel good in your life.

guys i have similar problem since one month. applied Candiderma and its releived and when i stopped it occured again. so started again and its getting cured but i feel some oral tablets are also essential. need help from any doctor on this forum

Guys, Ive been struggling with this for over 3 years. My symptoms included the band aid effect of when the forskin sticks to the penis glans when retracted, red spots that would appear out of nowhere, very dry skin, peeling, bad smell, very red glans (penis head). You name it I had all the symptoms. I went to over 6 different doctors (including a sexual health clinic to get tested for everything) who all gave me diagnosisis ranging from excema to yeast infection. One doctor even tested me for candida, said that the test was negative but prescribed me a steroid cream to fight the candida? (work that one out!!!:-D)........so basically ive tried all the steroid creams, which work great until you stop using them and the dryness and stickyness comes right back. I tried going on a long course of anti yeast medication (diflucan) but that didnt help......Then I just said screw it Im just going to have to live with it. The doctors dont have a clue, so what hope do i have?!? right?........wrong!!!

By accident, I watched a tv programm about the dangers of diet drinks. Most of them contain an ingedient called Aspartame and they talked about how it is linked to candida problems! so I took a long hard look at my own diet and low and behold I must have been drinking about one drink a day that contained aspartame (diet coke!!!!!!!!)........also, when my red spots on my penis first occured 3 years ago I was going through a phase of drinking like 3 cans of diet soda a day (diet coke)............Guys the bottom line here is YOU HAVE TO STOP DRINKING SODAS (FIZZY DRINKS) espescially diet sodas (like diet coke etc)!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO!!!!! I realised that I was inspecting myself way too much and cleaning myself at the same time.....REALLY BAD MOVE!! I stopped cleaning myself down there for a couple of days at a time and all of a sudden the redness of the glans went away and now I have that pinkish look to them.

Now dont get me wrong, im not 100% cured. Ive only been doing this process for a couple of weeks, but I can already see a noticible diffence down there. I am now experiencing really bad headaches which I can only attribute to the yeast dying off and releasing toxins into my bloodstream.

Guys, take hard look at your diet and stop drinking the sodas!!!!!!! and stop over cleaning yourselfs down there. You need to let your natural PH levels defend you!!

Hi guys,

I've had this condition for years, and because I could never remember when it started, I thought it was totally normal.

About 6 months ago I started to suffer from jock-itch/jock-rash, and regardless of the creams I used, it would never go away. I was trolling the web looking for some kind of help when I came across this thread. I found out that jock itch is actually a form of yeast infection, so I wrote a list of all the things that people recommended to get rid of it, and applied them.

I started by drinking more water, removing all sugar from my diet, and every time I urinated I would pinch the foreskin and allow it to inflate/deflate, to flush out the glans. I've also removed all soft drinks from my diet. I also tried sprinkling baking soda onto the glans and foreskin and dissolving it with drops of water.

It's been three days now, and the yeast infection is pretty much gone.

My jock-itch has almost completely cleared up, there is no redness on my thighs, shaft or head, and I can pull my foreskin back much easier too. If you change your diet and do the urine-thing, IT WILL GO AWAY. Way better than any cream I've tried (and I've tried a lot).

One thing I would recommend is that you don't masturbate. I don't know if I'm weird, but I usually use spit as lube (otherwise the foreskin was painful during masturbation), and that seems to make the yeast infection worse. So if you can, hold off for about a week.Stop having sugar, drink lots of water, flush the glans with urine, and sprinkle the baking soda, and it will go away.

I'm gonna keep going with the treatment and let you know how it goes.

Had the same problem - tried many solutions. Here is the one that really works but it's a bit drastic. I saw it once on a website where the guy was complaining about painful sex. The solution was non-surgical circumcision. Basically, you pull the foreskin back all the way over the shaft and leave it like that - forever. At first it will be very painful, just the movement inside your shorts, breifs pants will make walking, moving difficult. But if you bear with it a few things will happen. After a few weeks the glans will completely dry out and the skin on the surface will crack and begin to peel off. After a few weeks (looks pretty scary) the skin will look like new - smooth and clean. You will need someway to keep the foreskin retracted (surgical tape).

I Did this 3 years ago and since then, no intense itchiness, no red spots, no white smegma, no smell etc. The girlfriend will love you - lol. Sex feels and works exactly like it did before. The only area where my penis is still sensitive is where the foreskin bunches up behind the glans. There is a work around for that too but it requires you to come up with a makeshift way (tape, cloth, surgical tape etc.) of keeping the foreskin full retracted and off of the penis. This last part is alot more work so I don't do it. I just keep the foreskin retracted at all times - no tape involved, it just stays put on it's own now. So basically, it's a non-surgical circumcision.

Hope this helps. And really, it works, although it seems weird.

Stop jacking off frequently and you will be fine.

Hi everyone, I also have this problem ( sticky foreskin, glans not really smooth and absence of natural lubrification of glans and foreskin ) since 2 years. I started when I masturbated using hand soap as a lube and i didn't wash it off. Before doing it my glans and foreskin were smooth and shiny and with natural lubrification. For example, now I always spit on my penis when I masturbate cause the foreskin tend to get dry and feels a bit sticky, before this I didn't need to spit or anything else! I already tried tons of different creams and went to many dermatologists and all told me that i had nothing or just simple irritations, the last ones all told me that i was ok. But I want to get back my natural and healthy look also because sometimes, not very often, the redness returns for a few days, expecially after masturbations. I'm trying with urine method since two days and i also started using baking soda. Two days ago i put some baking soda on my penis and a bit of water and left it under the foreskin for the night but the next morning it was redder so now I'm just dissolving it in the water to wash the penis. Does this method works?

*It started, sorry for the mistake