Hello DOCS......! My case is actually about masturbation.

I started it in the age of 15 and continued it till today but when i reached 17 ,I realized that I've lost my weight .Now I'm at 18.I am a student.I don't know that,all the problems listed below are, due to MASTURBATION.

• 1. laziness
  • 2. skinny look (was not before masturbation)
  • 3. Yellowness of skin
  • 4. weak and blurry eyesight
  • 5. bent penis
  • 6. weak body
  • 7. too thin semen
  • 8. acne (pimples)

please describe an easy and effective method to get rid of all the above problems.moreover, my body is not growing plz help me thanks to all.

Hey guys. I don't think that it's possible to shift your skin color based on masturbating, so that is not related in any way. I would like to simplify it to you by saying that there aren't any serious side effects of masturbation. So, if your skin is yellowish, it could be an indicator that there's something wrong with your kidneys, and it could mean a potential kidney failure. So, I strongly advise you to see a specialist about your problem because it isn't related to masturbation. Also, try not to overmasturbate, and by overmasturbating I mean not to do it more than 3-4 times a week. 

My name is Jax and I'm 17 and it's been a year sence my brothers stopped helping me get off. I've tried everything even the tooth paste in the pee hole but that just made me even more turned on. I started fondling with my butt but then I had a little bit of a brown finger problem and Oh boy that sure added gas to the flames. Then I walked in on my grandfather biting my grandmas clit. So I thought I had a better chance with my girl. So I took off her clothes in her room and bit down on her clit as hard as I possibly could and she kicks me out of her house and now has a restraining order on me. I jus don't know what to do anymore if anyone can help me it would be most appreciated.

Why did she kick you out? She could have bit down on your penis as hard as she could. That should help you stop. Go back to right now and ask her to do that for you every time you feel like masturbating. Maybe she could just tie you up naked in her room so she can do that to you every time SHE feels like it.

you tell them enjoying life ,its a delusional thing or fantacy