hey! my names carberet, im 16. i've started masturbating a little over a year ago.

i started lyin on my somake and rub my clit. i enjoy it but i want to try other things.

please post as many stories or techniques ya got please!

Dear Carbert,

U may got more pleasure when u start musterbating with fantacy, u may doing these thing in front of miror..and also use rubbing of nippal, tuching ur clit, and when u feel hot start fingring smoothly with dreaming about f*****g and then grow her speed and push ur finger as diper as posible .then u may got ur first orgasm. but before fingring u may take some vashlin or cream for lubrikent..it's may grow ur pleasure.

keep up

Learn to spell signh222 or learn how to use spell check at least.

You can try masturbating in the shower if you have a handheld shower head. Try using lotion or baby oil. You can watch some porn to help get you in the mood and you can try lying on your back rather than cutting the circulation to you arm off by being on your stomach.

Normally I would offer other solutions in a much longer post. So if you post a reply I might be able to come up with a better response than what I have given.   

I want to get a bigger orgasm too. I've tried fingering but it doesn't feel good. so how can i make it feel better. I'm a virgin though and i'm planing to stay that way