I need advice!
I am plucking my hair above lips (I have little mustache). They are not very thick, but are noticeable at sun light and when near face. I would like to know if plucking mustache can cause on the long run, facial hair (where I am plucking it) more thick hair?

Hello!
Everybody is unique, so it is hard to say. In most cases, it does, but some women notice more thinner hair. For example, my legs, I started shaving my legs when I was 14, and hair got thicker. Then I bought myself one of those epilators, and after few years of using it, my hair is thinner again. I must still certainly remove hair, but it is not so strong anymore. I also have few hairs (but very few) on my face and I pluck it… I see no other solution… pf course it grows back, but what should I do, be a hairy woman?
I think they won’t drastically begin to grow if you pluck it, but if you shave it… don’t shave it :-)