Hi everyone! I am about to start on a diet. I haven't weighed myself in ages and I am afraid to find out my exact weight, but I know that it must be a lot, and I know that I want to lose the weight, fast. Can you share your tried and trusted tips for losing weight fast? What has really worked for you, and you think it will work for anyone else as well? Come on, people, share those weight loss tips!

There are lots of diets that work. They probably all work, though not for everybody. I can't recommend you any one diet, but I do have a personal Number One Tip, and I think it is one that is important for everybody. What the tip is? Stick with it! Don't give up! Remember that it might be hard, but you will get through it if you are persistent, and then, when you have your new body, it will all be worth it and you will be so very proud of yourself. Tape inspiring quotes on your fridge that will remind you not to give up, so that you will have to think twice when you want to binge in one of your weak moments. Another important one for me was not to carry money with me to work, so the option of going on a fast food binge after work or during my lunch break was taken away from me. And also have some healthy snacks on hand for when you feel you really have to binge. For me, those were peanuts (which do contain fat! but they're better than the other things I used to binge on before). Good luck, and DON'T GIVE UP!