i tried doing this squirt tips... First start to masturbate as you normally do and once your wet with your index and middle finger together insert then hun your vagina down to about the second knuckle on your middle finger as your g spot isn't that deep inside. Once you get in that far curl your fingers  as if your doing the come here signal so you stroke the front walk me your vagina, you should feel a slightly raised area that's about as big as a walnut and feels good to touch. Once you find it start by rubbing it slowly and build up speed until your moving your fingers in and out real fast, you can always rub your clit to with your other hand but that's up to you. You do need to be really relaxed and let all you inhibitions go, as your about to squirt you feel like you have the urge to pee  but you won't so dont hold back just let it go. It doesn't always happen first try so dont give up if it doesn't work first time, i started bleeding after and i am in so much pain :/ help please.. :/

Was it tight to get 2 fingers in?
Maybe you should of started with 1, your be ok hun just sounds like you broke your hymen x

hmm its not that I almost squirted but then it didn't and I was bleeding

yeah but I can fit two fingers in my vagina and it must been how I did it

Hope your ok now will chat more later to you about it

im okay now but my vagina doesn't :/ its sore but