Alright, I'm 15 years of age and I am into some kinky things. I'm a girl. I have tried all of the masturbation methods, shower head, G-spot Etc. The only thing I havn't tried are toys. I'm not into that sort of stuff, and I can't get one even if I tried. I'm looking for some strange never heard of masturbation methods. Got any ideas? Also, squirting. I have found that interesting and seen alot of it. I am not sure how I could get myself to squirt. Any ideas on how to squirt?

Yours Truly~Big-D-Smallz

And just where have you "seen a lot of it"? Porn? It's a fantasy.

Why not try the same things all those girls were doing that you saw squirting?

If you really want help on how and if you still need it I'll be more than happy to help but email me and I'll give you everything I know.

Hi, I'm Daryo, 29 years old, it is very easy if you do it step for step as I explain: 1- make your fagine very clean and not glans. apply a little bid milk cream (half lt) on the upper side of the fagine, let hem for 10 minutes, at the same time try to play with your borst tip by the tip of your finger, 2- let your frind ready, let him or her to was their hands, with two fingers let him/her to bend the fingers 90 grades then rub the cream on the fagine, here you feel ready too much kinky. the fingers should be inside of the fagine but not too much and try to masturbate your inside fagine first very slowly and then very hard, let op 2 minutes befor squirting. drink a little bid milk shake banan. sure you will squirting about 200 cc . try to drind some to make you more kinky for the next time. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use