I'm experiencing this now too... last month I was confined to a hospital and said it was only a viral infection... I had my monthly period on the 3rd day of my fever and for this month I got my monthly period first then had a fever on the second day..

have an ultrasound because it could be fibroids. They can cause excruciating pain.

Had same promblems but i live in usa doc told me she never heard of it and brushed it off. I get fevers of up to 102 but goes away within a day or two really bad abdomen pain to on left side near ovaries headaches i am glad though i have an idea of wat it could b and not just in my mind

I am having this symptoms lately, menstrual with bad headache and mild fever, beyond bed for 2 days. I am 43 years old...will start to discuss with my physician soonest possible.

Wow u sound just like me. It's horrible! And this is new to me also. I am 35. Debating on whether to see a dr. Any answers for you yet?

Hi! I have been diagnosed with FMF and Celiac and have the same issues... I'm 30 years old too. The pain and inflammation is horrible - along with the fever. I found changing my diet has helped a lot! I add turmeric to everything!

Hi! I have been diagnosed with FMF and Celiac and have the same issues. The pain and inflammation is horrible - along with the fever. I found changing my diet has helped a lot! I add turmeric to everything! The strange part is I was born in Seoul Korea but adopted and grew up in the U.S.... If you need any info please let me know.

I am 36 and get the same thing! I am also so hot I'm warm to the touch all over my body and yes after day 2 it goes away. But every period it feels like flu symptoms

I have this too. I've also had really sharp pangs of pain in my tummy when I go to the toilet during my period, and sometimes after intercourse. I went to my doctor and said I wanted to get tested for endo, because I now have to stay home from work because of it and the fever and general feeling of illness during these days. She told me to lose weight (I've got BMI of 30 but this happened when i had a BMI of 25 too), and that they only send patients who have severe symptoms for endo investigation. WTF? How severe does something have to be, it's not enough to miss 2-3 days of work each month? It makes me so mad, the attitude from doctors and everyone who says "just ride it through, it's part of the package". I'll be damned if it would still be, if this also happened to men! How ironic that my captcha word was "comfortable".

I've been having a low grade fever for years with my menstrual cycle. It's always accompanied by such severe cramping and pain that I stay nauseated. I don't have PID or any other issues but this had given me some insight and had given me some hope as to what may be the problem.

I Never Had This Before In Its Killing Me I Don't Know What To Think.... I Keep Crying

Hi I'm 20 years old from Philippines. my period starts yesterday so when I woke up this morning I felt so cold andI noticed I have a fever and my abdomen and my stomach aches.then I went to the kitchen and I found a tea drunk it then I feel so good it eases the pain my fever got low. I don't know if it's effect longer, tho my head still ache.

PS I've never felt these before.

Hi , I am suffering with each period with the same symptoms and no one listens to me . I am so tired of it but yesterday I did my own research and came across to this periodic Mediterranean fever . I am planing to force my go to refer me to do blood test . Thank you for your article . I thought I am the only one ;( . Doctors don't listen to me ! I am explaining them that it's not period paid , it's terrible condition and I am dead in bed . It's just happens always on the first night of period and lasts 2 days as clocks .

I've been getting the fever, chills, aches, vomiting, and severe pain every month since I was 13 years old. It's debilitating and hard to explain to people that aren't familiar with it. I take multiple doses of ibuprofen for the pain, but it has to be taken at the perfect time. Too soon or too late, and it has no effect. One thing that has lessened the pain is eating a banana once or twice a day for the week leading up to my period. I spend a lot less time in bed and the pain isn't as severe. I read research on the impact of bananas during a woman's period, and have been sure to eat them for the past year. I forgot to get some from the store this month, and have been set back in bed for two days with the severe pains and sickness I had for so long.

Try it for a few months and see if it helps at all.

Hi i have been readinf your symptoms straight away i could tell it was endo, i also have it and get all the same symptoms having my period makes me so ill.im in bed for 5 days. Now the doctors have put me on the pill for 6 montha at a time back to back.
Good luck