Me and my girlfriend had safe sex 2 or 3 weeks ago. Her period was supposed to get here about 2 or 3 days ago... and we are worried that she might be pregnant.the thing that kinda worries me is that she might of had a little bit of spotting but we arent completly sure if thats wat it was. last time she was supposed to get her period it came 5 days too early... can it be that she is just catching up to her normal cycle and thats why she hasnt gotten her period yet? I really need answers quick....

I am 14 and i wanked off my boyfriend and he came. Afterwards, i didnt know if he had semen or 'pre-cum' on his penis but we had sex, and we was scared so it only lasted about 10 seconds. it's been five days and i have had nausea and been vomiting today and i am so scared. i wasn't well on monday either. i'm due on my period in 5 days and i am praying it comes. am i pregnant? could i be pregnant? i don't know where to go to get a pregnancy test or when to take one. i can't tell my family because i will be so ashamed and feel like a right slag. they would be so mad at me and i think they would make me and my boyfriend split and i can't have that happen. i feel like running away. Please help me! am i pregnant??