Hi im 13 and cant retract my foreskin( not because its tight) i have a little peice of skin that links my foreskin to the head of my penis not allowying it to go past my head of my penis>

please help ive never heard of this before so im really freaking out!!!!!!!!!!

If you are talking about an area right at the end of your penis, this is completely normal. Im 15 and once worried about the same thing. This skin is thin (like the skin holding the bottom of your tounge in your mouth).

at the very top of my penis linking to my foreskin( like the thing with your tounge) did you find out wat it was???? or anything like that??????

brian_12345 wrote:

Guest wrote:

i have the same problem, im scared too beacuase it looks like its gopnna have to be cut..

This inability of the foreskin being unable to be retracted past the head of the penis is a medical condition called phymosis. Usually it is due to a lack of hygiene. Some Doctors will pull the foreskin back until the skin becomes loosened from the head of the penis. This is painful but it works. There are other reasons and variations of treatment. Just go on google and search for "Phymosis".

yes i know but its not phimosis i know what that is. My foreskin isent tight it actually has a peice of skin attaching the head of the penis to the foreskin so its not a matter of tightness.

Guys Guys Guys.... ive had to look this up..im 16....had sex with my current girlfriend about 7 times maybe...and ive been able to pull the skin over my penis comfortably since my 16th birthday...but NOT when erect..when erect...the piece of skin (like the tongue...) attached to the head if the penis and the foreskin would pull..and tight...and i was worried it would rip...but in sex it never did...until new years eve....it ripped :|...but no pain at all...LOTS OF BLOOD...and this isnt exaggerating my bed was coverd in it...but still no pain...and the skin didnt snap all the way..only half the way through..but the thing is..it has healed..i havent masturbated or anything and its healed...so now i can pull it further than b4 also while erect..and no pain..but i am very worried that in sex..rough sex..the friction will cause it to bleed again...does anybody know if this is okay? like if its okay to let it stay half ripped? should i go to the doctor? but upto now eveything is fine....

Hey that piece of skin is called the frenulum, and everyone has one.

Sometimes a condition occurs called frenulum breve where it is too short, not allowing the foreskin to retract properly. I believe i also have this condition and i am seeking treatment. Ive heard a very minimal operation can fix this

Hope that helped

hey m8 its all ok, im 17 and i've had sex with my current girlfriend alot, the piece of skin is supposed to snap so that your penis can erect to its full size, if it doesnt snap then you have problems in oral sex and a small (almost unnoticable) pain during intercoarse, it wont snap straight away but i will after a while, when the skin snaps its losing your virginity, the skin that flaps will slowly go away, i have a huge problem at the moment tho, if you masterbate to hard or wild it strengthens the skin and it refuses to snap, mine has only snapped half way and i feel mild pains, and my girl friend doesnt like it because it bleeds when she pulls it back during fore-play, im trying to figure out how 2 snap oit for good, but it wont bleed very often again afterwards, so if ur still a virgin DONT WANK VERY HARD !!! and you'll be fine, for people like me its a complete load of **** and i now have to go through the intense pain of snappoing it myself... fun fun fun, anyway, hope this helped guys

Okay, I think I have the same problem. First of all phimosis is when the foreskin is tight. Anyway I can pull my foreskin back probably if it wasn't for this problem I have.

There is this skin on the top of the head (if you were to be standing up and you looked down) but its not the foreskin, its like under the foreskin.
I can't pull it and I refuse to see a doctor and/or get circumcised.

Its not phimosis, its just like a white strip of skin that will not let my foreskin go back all the way. I am 12 by the way, and I am very, very scared. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

guys all I know is that whatever it is, since all of you are underaged, IT IS ESSENTIAL to seek medical attention and tell this in a serious , manner to your fokes before trying anything of the above. Problems like those can affect all your sexual life for the rest of your lives...So be confident and don't be affraid to talk about it to the older ones.I am sure the will understand and try to solve your problems in the best possible way. Take care and don't rush to try anything stupid. cheers

im 13 and have the same problem. i am really scared. do i just wait or do i need to consult a doctor ?

what happened after that. did it just disapear or did you have to take some actions. ?

i had the same problem, im 16 and had sexual intercourse before , but didnt feel right because i had a pain sensation at the end of my penis , so we stopped. the next day i looked and i had the same problem as use people and the skin connecting from the inner foreskin to under the rim of the head. i asked my family about this problem and my dad gave me advice about this , he said " keep pulling yourself back now and then and eventually it will snap, yes there will be blood but very little pain but you need to do this in life , its one of the boys things u have to do. like the womens problem of popping there thin skin inside (cherry) before full intercourse." so i took his advice and done what he said, now i am feeling better and there was blood but very little pain and now me and my girlfriend are satisfied so DONT WORRY PEOPLE.. just do what is written here and you will be ok.

( note ) if you dont want pain then do it in the bath underwater , = less pain and u dont feel nothing trust me .. good luck (y)

ACTUALLY not to make yu feel even worse,
but its actually yur moms fault
yu needed cirumsized to get ride of that skin.
its yur moms fault