My penis is 6"I found that my foreskin when I am hard doesn't retract on its own I have to do it  manually.I found this is normal.though when I pull it back I found that my foreskin is sticked to the corona.the half part opposite side to the frenelum is attached whereas the side near the frenelum completely is exposed.is this normal?

Health Guru
Hi, first of all how old are you? By what you describe it sounds normally for early teen, when your born the foreskin is completely attached to the penis head but over time it comes away and as you start retracting your foreskin it helps the process along, your probably find that it will separate the more you pull back and put a little pressure on as you do so :-)

I'm 17 years old

Health Guru
It sounds like your foreskin still hasn't quite released fully yet, when you pull your foreskin back wether soft or hard gently put a little pressure and hold and in time you should find it will release :-)