hi I'm 14 and a few months ago I never though of checking forums to see if it was normal. I was just worried because people in my class which are a lot younger than me were talking about wanking and i wasn't able to pull the foreskin back at the time. So I tried forcing it one day but it was to sore so the next day I tried again and it was still sore sons few days later I decided to pull it back and it was sore but it's able to go all the way now. After a few Months of pulling it back in the shower because I read it was better. So is this bad? And on the head of my penis just under where the urine comes out is a patch of white... Is that just smegma or something else and if it is smegma or something else how do I get it off

Hi Jeff,

It's normal for your foreskin to not retract up until about 16 or so.  No, it's not bad.  It's good that you can retract it. 

Smegma should come off with just some water, maybe a little soap.  You might have to scrub a bit if it's really been on there for a while.

Hope it helps.

What would you scrub it with?

Just a wash cloth or something. You don't want to be very rough.

Thanks for your help.