hi im 17 years old and im to fraid to pull my foreskin back. wat can i do top fix this problem

Youve just gotta be brave about it. I had this problem not long ago. Youve got to slowly pull it back each day, work on it. It will hurt you cant avoid that, just keep pulling it back further every day, after 9 days going back further each time it went behind my head and was fine.

be sure to follow the advice from the post above me also:

i used to be extremely concerned about this, but no worries!! i have had a lot of experience with a tight foreskin and being uncircumcised

if you are uncircumcised, and you were never taught to pull your foreskin back all the way, don't be surprised if your foreskin is extremely tight and the head of your penis is extremely sensitive the first time you try it. if you've never tried pulling your foreskin back all the way, try it now! it will hurt...i know it will...but you really need to work through the pain. your goal at the end is to be able to pull the skin all the way back (over the ridge and a little further than that...) and be able to touch the head of your penis without flinching.

the first couple times it may seem impossible to get it all the way back, but you must do this. don't worry about the foreskin tearing or breaking in any way, your body was built for this. i tried stretching excercises for about a year, but never made much progress since i was always too hesitant to realllllly pull back and make contact with the head of my penis.

things started getting 20000% better for me when i started having sex. it hurt like hell at first, but after doing it a couple more times, my penis head is wayyyyy less sensitive, and my skin pulls back so easily! it really only took 7 or 8 tries. it was the best way for me to force myself to work through the pain. you may need a very supportive and understanding girlfriend to help you work through this though.

if you have any specific questions or concerns about anything, reply to my topic that i posted yesterday titled "tight foreskin problems?? read this now!!" ... i willl get an email when you do. good luck!!

It is crazy...i am 21 and never even realized that the foreskin had to be pushed back...I remember the doctor once when I was maybe 12 or so pushing it back (she was hot too haha) and was like do you clean your penis...of course I said yes because I thought it meant like washing your hands didn't realize there was "more to it." I've hooked up with a lot lot of girls over the last few years but have been hesistant to have sex with them because I wasn't comfortable with myself doing that and/or wasn't attracted enough to them until recently. A girl I am seeing started giving me oral and I didn't bust from it and I couldn't figure out why cuz it felt great. I started looking up information about uncircumsized penis' and realized I had to pull the foreskin back behind the head of the penis to clean it/and before having sex. I tried it and it hurt a little bit the first time (a week ago) but I have been making a point of pulling it back at least one to two times a day to help continue stretching it out. The worse part is not the pulling it back to clean it during the shower, that is relatively easy it is when it is hard and you need to pull it back and then the head of the penis is soo insanely sensitive right now so it feels great but extremely sensitive/painful to touch the exposed head. It also hurts for a little while afterwards. It is good to know that continuing to do this will help stretch out the foreskin and make the area less sensitive once sex does occur. These forums have been a great help and good luck to everyone else.

im 14 and i can pull my foreskin back when im not errect but it hurts and when i am errect i cant pull it back will this change through puberty???