Im 16 and i am becoming scared of a problem I am having with my penis. my foreskin won't come back fully unless i pull it hard when I have an erection, and then it really hurts, and my head is about the same size as my shaft, unless i pull my foreskin before I have a full erection, it becomes very large and purple in colour and really starts to hurt, I am really starting to worry because I can hardly ejaculate and whatever does come out either dribbles out or becomes trapped in my foreskin.

Is there anything I can do to relieve this problem? I'm on the verge of going to the clinic tomorrow.

you have phismosis. You can either be circumcised or you can stretch the skin yourself. To do this you will have to keep pulling the foreskin over your erect penis gradually until it is able to do it on it's own. It needs to be done about every day and could take months to accomplish.

Is it serious?

Yes I'm serious. Look it up if you don't believe me.

is IT serious, not are you serious