Hey everyone.

There is some cat in my yard for the last two weeks. I have tried to make her leave, but she is not interested. I believe that she feels safe in my yard

But there is one huge problem – she won’t let me to come close to her. I can see that she is sick and I don’t know how to take her to the vet. I could see that she is spitting out hair balls.

I want to feed her but my biggest concern now is that  I really don’t know what is the best cat food for hairballs.

Can you help me?

Hey there. Well you should call your vet to come to visit you. I am sure that he is going to find the way to come near her. She needs to be observed, maybe she is angry as well. That can be the problem. I understand why you don’t want her near your other pets. About your question - You can try Cat Chow. My friend has this problem and I never had experience with it. Actually I never saw that cat can spit out hairballs. But my friend told me that this can happen to a cat and that I should try this brand of food.

Good day there.

Hairballs in cats are really unpleasant. They can cause intestinal blockages and that can cause serious problems in your cat.

I would definitely recommend you Purina One Hairball formula. It is for adult cats and this food has all nutritional needs. First, it is going to help support this cat optimal health inside an outside.

It has real chicken in it and this is the first ingredient in this food. It also has other high quality ingredients with a purpose.

38 g of protein per cup provides protein that this cat needs and this will help her to have strong muscle and healthy heart. You should definitely run in the first pet shop and buy it to this cat. I really hope that she is going to eat it very soon. This food can help you to keep hairballs to a minimum.

Hey there Carla.

Well years ago I had Persian cat who threw up hairballs all the time. She was acting like nothing is happening lol :) I was struggling with this problem very often and then I decided that I need to do something.

I didn’t take her to the vet :) That is wrong, I know but I was sure that I can help my cat alone. Because I know her the best.

I was feeding her with best quality canned food that I was able to afford it to my cat. Take my advice – any food is better than dry food. Elimination of the dry food is the best thing that you can do for your cat’s health.

Hey everyone. My friend is having problem with this all the time. She told me that this is really annoying situation: / I know that with a proper diet program your cat won’t be dealing with hairballs anymore. My mom has two long haired cats and she never had this problem.

She told me that owners who are dealing with it should switch their cats to a food that is grain free and high in proteins. I am not sure which brands are the best but you can always ask people form the pet shops.

When you are feeding your cat you should combine dry and wet food.

Good luck!

I never had this problem with my Himalayan cat and she has really long hair. I think that the main thing is prevention and this prevention is food. I believe that for this problem two amazing brands can help you – Innova’s EVO Cat and Kitten and Wellness Core. But you should start to switch your cat to this food very slowly. You should start by feeding her with 25% of the new food that is mixed with some ordinary food because I believe that this cat didn’t eat some amazing brands, right? After one week you should increase the amount of this food, of course if this cat doesn’t leave your garden. I am sure that this way of eating will help cat’s digestive system to adjust to the changes. Good luck.

Hey there.

I didn’t deal with it. My cat is shorthair cat, but I know that this doesn’t have to mean anything.

You should try to feed her with royal canine dry cat food, intense hairball formula.

It is good thing because you can order it from internet.

Here are the prons:

• It promotes hairball elimination,
  • It has all specific nutrients that can help to trap calcium in the mouth and it is not going to allow it to attach to the teeth,
  • It has fiber sources and this is something that supports gastro health in your cat.