So this is what happened, i'm dumb and told my bf that i cant get pregnant on my period, stupid i know. Well he thought i gave him full permission to ejaculate inside of me on the 3rd or 4th day of my period. Well.. exactly a week from that day i cramped and pink watery blood came out of me and then 2 days later brown discharge that looked so dark then it turned light brown. I highly doubt that was a period.. i mean my periods are irregular but never that close together. So im thinking maybe its implantation? its been 2 weeks since then and i'm constipated more than ever.. i get these weird uncomfortable cramps in my uterus and around it, and i've been so emotional like crying over dumb things ! so idk when is the right time to test.. any inputs? pleasee help a girl out. 

You may very well be pregnant, it also could be discharge from the intercourse making its way out, but i would wait another week to take a test. 

okay thankyou , i'm tryin not to stress about it.