I'm 20 year old girl. I have a very long hair. Before(3-4 years ago), my hair was really thick some times unable to manage.. Those time i never did any kind of hair caring oils still i had healthy hair.

Now my hair thickness is reduced to less than half (more than 50% of my hair has gone). Still the hair loss problem persists. I was told that it may be due to dandruff. I did treatments for dandruff, now dandruff had subsided, bt hair fall has not. I wash my hair daily.. I use DOVE HAIR FALL THERAPY shampoo along with itz conditioner daily.

Please suggest me some remedies (preferably home made herbal) so that i can have my hair thickened. Also which is the best shampoo i can use? Daily shampooing is good or not? should I prefer any kind of oils?

Dear please don’t harm  your hair by washing it daily wash your hair twice a week (use shampoo without conditioning as these condition does harm the hair more than they treat) from my experience try washing your hair only with shampoo mixed with water to make it lighter for your hair and your will notice that your hair fall will reduce without using conditioning

The best remedy i tried is a mixer of fresh Avocado, olive oil, coconut oil, honey, 2 pieces of garlic, 1 egg, yogurt and shall be a creamy texture if the texture is too hard you can add milk and if it is too soft you can add milk powder or Natural Henna if don’t use hair colors.

-Avoid washing your hair daily

-massage your hair with amla oil

-Take a proper healthy diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits.