I have big problems with hair. I started to lose my hair when I was only 27 years old. I’ve heard about H2G hair supplements, but I am not sure which one to take. Does anyone know which of H2G Supplements do I need to take for my problem? Thanks

I think that the H2G Growth Supplement is for everyone concerned about hair loss, hair breakage and/or hair growth. My friend claims that this tablet is the most advanced hair care supplement on the market. The blend of time released vitamins, herbs, nutrients and minerals are essential to get the hair growth engine revved up to its maximum capacity and you can use the H2G Strength Supplement along. The Strength Supplement works in synergy with the Growth Supplement to give you the best possible results.

Hi. I am 16 years old and have pubic hair and am now starting to shave as well. But I still have know under arm hair and am 17 early next year. This is worrying me a lot, because at swimming all the lads my age have under arm hair and I don't. And I don't understand why. Sometimes when I'm in the bathroom I look closley under my arms and can sometimes just make out tiny hairs, but that has been the same for too long now. And it is worrying me that I may have done something which has caused this or have a certain illness. Does anyone know why this is happening and know why I still don't have underarm hair at 16?