So approximately 3 days ago i discovered a hard bump under my skin on the area between my testicles and penis in the very middle. It is under the skin and not attached to anything. At first it was painful but now it doesnt hurt at all. I thought it was an ingrown hair do to shaving but i cant see any hair and its too large....imagine a large pimple under the skin. Im just worried and i dont have insurance and cant afford to get it looked at. Any ideas at what it could be? please help, its not a good feeling wanting to get checked but not being able to.

Did you get any response on this? I just discovered the exact same thing...just wondering if you got any information.

I'm not a doctor, but I seem to recall hearing that there are bumps that start out painful and go away over time. But the cause is still present inside your body and continuing to do damage.

I just read on another site that non-painful bumps like these could be a cyst, but the painful one's I'd probably get checked. It could be a more advanced form of a common STD so you're not recognizing the appearance.

Alternatively, it could also be a benign tumor (non life-threatening) if it doesn't go away.

It may be a Varicocele.

I'm 17 and a virgin and i found a lump at the base of my penis. It doesn't hurt unless i put pressure on it, and it's not connected to anything as far as i can tell.

Any developments? I found something as well, non painful but if I apply pressure, gets irritated/pinkish.

it cant be varicocele. varicocele is small hard lumps or worm-like shape that occurs at the sides above the testicles.

Same here bro ....

SO did anyone come up with the real answer my friend has the same problem ? I need answers

I have lumps at my balls(It is painful on my balls then I check I see a/many lumps I am a mid is this normal?I am 13

I have the same thing, I want to know what it is, it doesn't look normal to me

I have a red lump on the edge off my balls but going up a bit I’m starting to worry abit and I do masticate

I'm 14 and I have I have a lump between my testicles and it does hurt win I put pressure on it or when I have boners and I am a virgin.