I have had a headache for just over 5 months now. It started like a tention headache painful neck and head and had just slowly got worse, i have tried so many different types of tablets but nothing has worked they just seem to dull the pian down a little but it never goes away fully. i have had an MRI scan and am now waiting for the results but dont think anything will show up, I am now starting acupuncture and hoping that this sorts it out as I don't know what else to try. just wish they would do more research into headaches.

going to An atlas chiropractor to check c1 is what I would do. Causes exact same symptoms.

My daughter is 29. On Dec. 25 2013, we were at a Christmas dinner when she suddenly said something was wrong. She got sharp shooting pains from the back of her head to the front above her eye. She has had headaches ever since. She has had a MRI, ct, been in hospital, nerve blocks, radio frequency ablation, many different meds and nothing completely relieves the pain. She cries a lot, feels like she is going crazy and says she can't live her life like this. It interferes with her work and all aspects of her life. She has been to many different doctors and seems like no one can help. She is so tired and frustrated and as a mom, it really hurts to see your daughter go through this. I wish I could find a way to make it go away. 

I'm 15 and I have had these headaches for 3 months now and I have been to every doctor possible and don every test that they could possibly think of. And they suggested going to the eye doctor. They found out that I have astigmatism and I need a very small prescription. Like very small. One eye is and -.50 and the other eye is a -.75

I have been having headaches on the left hand side, closer to the front and my left eyes, in December 2014 i went to a doctor he told me to get my eyes tested and to come back if it still hurts after getting the glasses got glasses went back 6 weeks later he says it sounds like my nerves prescribed pain killers sleeping pill and bcomplex for one week, still hurt went back to another doctor she said it sounds like some kind of migraine prescribed one week pain killers and sleeping pills, i think the ac at work affects me hair dryer extreme heat, the left side is sensitive so i sleep on the right, idk what to think

I am 18 and in my last year of school, ive had a constant headache for 3 months now and I am getting so depressed because of it, I cant study I can hardly do normal day by day things so im not going to school, Im going to fail high school beacuse of this constant pain. Ive had MRI, Lumber punch , blood test all clean I dont understant why I everyday my brain feels like its about to explode. My neurologist say its a chronis transformed megraine and that I should just "ride the wave" and im not allowed to take any medication and study, I actualy just want to shoot him in the head so he feels my pain and tell him to study for finals like that. uve tried accupunture and physio and nothing help!! This headache is ruling my life and I really dont know how much longer I can take this

Look up TMJ

Hi, I have been experiencing many of the same problems as many of you are. I am so glad I'm not alone in this. I've had a migraine for almost 4 months now. No one seems to believe me. I'm a college student trying to focus in class when I attend which doesn't seem to be often lately, I failed my entire last term. It is just getting more and more upsetting to wake up to this every morning. I have seen a Neurologist, I'm currently waiting on an MRI. Typically I end up in the Emergency 3 times a week. If there is anyone out there that has found a solution to this problem it would be great if you could share it! Thanks I hope the rest of you are doing well. Try and keep your hopes up, there has to be a solution for this.

I'm having the samething

I've been exactly the same for twelve months.mri scan showed nothing.but now I'm on vitamin b12 injections touch wood headaches and dizziness gone hope you get it sorted because the headaches take over your life.it's not nice good luck x

hey, i'm 14 year old and i'm suffering from head ache from 5 months i don't know what to do and a doctor said it's due to my hb but it's the same from 3 yrs and please i need help

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I was diagnosed with New Persistant Daily Headache 7 years ago. Read about it. It's tough but just try and take everything Day by day. I really am very sorry.

How are you feeling nowadays? I was diagnosed with New Persistant Daily Headache 7 years ago. Not one day pain free. I truly hope you are better. I've gone through all your same tests and more.

any relief for your son?