Jake, Tell him or her, you are not ready yet, you are just a child right now, wait to become in a man, Also think about pregnancy, STD, HIV-AIDS, hepatitis, etc. Be carefully please, you could ruin your life at early age.

Hey look at it this way, for those of you who hit havent hit puberty. I have, I have chest hair and facial hair and all that, I even grew 5 inches...but thats all I'm just 5'5 and doomed to stay that way!

hi dude when i was of 16 yrs my hair started growing on the balls and my penis grow to 6cm at the age of 16-18 and finally reached 13cm when i am turned on. AND I AM  OF 5.8 FT

HOw old are you right now??

And I haven't hit puberty at lest I don't think so I have some small blonde hair on my penis and I'm about 4,10 and all my friends have hit puberty and they say their penis es are 6 inchs

I just turned 15 years old. I am about 5"1 and 100 lb. I have arm pit hair, pube hair, nipple hair, and a little stomach hair. I don't think my Adam's apple is as big as it should be. My voice hasn't changed but my mom has been saying that it has been. I look like an 8th grader but I'm a sophomore. My penis isn't that big like 2-3 inches. My balls have definitely gotten bigger since all my body hair grew in. I get a lot of erections (which I heard is perfectly fine). I smoke weed daily and I am not sure if that has stunted or delayed my puberty or growth. I have done research and everyone has their own opinion on if it delayed it or not. Hopefully I hit a growth spurt this summer so I can f**k mad bit***s. Hahaha I hate this cuz I have girls all on me but I want a bigger penis before I f**k them. So idk man I'm just gonna go with whatever happens. Hope you do too.

I'm damn near 15 and weigh 205. I have a deep voice, under arm hair, leg hair, ball hair, facial hair, but my penis hasn't really gotten any bigger.

i need help im 14 and i dont know when my testes or pennis are going to grow i have pubic, anal and a little arm pit hair but it doesnt seem like anything has really grown my pennis is 4 and a half hard and my balls have dropped and my voice is kind of deep and im 5/7:-(

and the worst part is im going to high school

Hello I'm 13 going on 14. And I'm worried about my puberty.... I'm tall and have some lip hair that I shave. I have hair on my legs not to long and some hairs are dark. I have long dark hairs in my groin area and have some hair under my testicles and on them. My voice cracks and is in between deep And squeaky. I have gone past the stage of nipple swelling like sort of lumps that hurt. I'm not circumcised and get that white cheesey sort of stuff when I pull back the fore skin. When I ejaculate I get a clear liquid that has some white in it. My eyebrows are thick and I'm a bit clumsy my legs are long as well as my arms. I have some hair in my arm pits. When I sweat it's a strong smell. My hands are big and I'm quite mature when needed. I use big words to show my brain development. Please I have seen the most puberty over the ages 12-13 so how much longer before my penis gets bigger it's currently 3- 4.5 inches when errect and 1-2 inch when flaccid. I'm roughly 140 pounds maybe I'm active and masturbate at least 1 time a day. Please tell me how much longer before I get bigger in my penis and my testicules?

I'm just turned 13 and I'm 5 foot 3 and have not hit my growth spurt but I have a 4 1/2 in penis erect, will it grow?

I am 15 I have plenty if hair around my penis and testicals. But my size is only about 5" maybe 5'5" I'm worried it might not be growing like it should.

Hey I read the posts and think its safe here but I'm 13 somewhere around 5 and my it is only 1 3/4 with erection but I have a lot of ball hair and no underarm hair I hope that's not bad

The only way people know i'm a child is that I still have muscle development to go through.

My penis as not grown and my balls have gotten darker and my voice as gotten deeper and I am growing pubic hair but nothing else is happening

Nadd my day