omg the same thing is happening to me im really scared does that mean i hit puberty

i am 15 little growth of hair on penis but many on balls small penis what should i do no hair under arm or facial

HI people!!!!im almost 13 and i havnt hit puberty can u guys help me cause all of my friends in class are teasing me i haven't seen any sign of puperty my balls started to grow bt my penis isn't is it bad please help me

wow im 13 and mine is 3 3/4 to 4 inches, I short pubic hair but it's black, and my voice still hasn't deepened, its pretty high

Ok im 15 I turned around 4 months ago but whats wierd is I barely have any hair under my srms yet I have alot of pubic hair and my penis is actually 6.13 inches and barely have any have acne a little voice change I have some muscular growth but that may be due to my athletic activities but I have grown pecs but im 142 lbs but Ihave way smaller friends then me thst are like 110 and he already has facial hair and a ssignificant voice change I dont have my dad and its way to awkward to talk to my mom about it so im very confused please reply

Me too! I'll be 13 in three months and I have the same situation.

My Penis is 8 inches and I have lots of ball hair, stomach hair, Leg Hair , Under Arm Hair and my voice is very deep I'm 6'3 and I'm only 14 years old. P.S is this normal.

Like they said, your body has its own schedule. It's ornery like that! It happens when it will happen

You just aren't gonna grow becuase if you're 19 and tye average male stops growing around 18-20 you may just be short.

Am 15 and I started ejaculating last summer, from there I started my puberty I didn't have any wet dreams cause I masturbate daily! 1 month ago I started feeling my testicles getting bigger and I started having some underarm hair! And a moustache (can't be seen clearly) ,some acne and am really obsessed in my height (am 5'3) like I always say 'when will I grow?'... I still didn't have my growth spurt.... am I going to have it soon?

Okay so you really cant do anything your body will soon hit puberty i literally just woke up one day and had a very high voice now not many can understand me when whisper. So you'll get there

Yo bro this happen to me too

I'll all you want todo is have sexy know I know you want to because you. Say. Your penis is 1 inch and you are scared like wtf you ain't gonna get p***y like that.

I think your caps lock was on

Dude if your 4'10 in height(i think that's what you meant) I'm taking your in a lower grade like 5th or 6th grade so those people are lying that theirs is 6 inches cuz the average grown male is around 5 inches. That is if they don't have facial hair or and actual noticable hait