its all in your genes. some boys grow faster and some slower. don't worry at as you will soon see a difference by the end of the year

Though boys typically begin puberty between the ages of 9-14, every boy develops at his own pace.So you will also grow soon:)

Please do not say that your penis and testicles must stop growing by the time you are 20 and how marvelous and uncommon it would be if they continue growing past this age. You will make many teens feel inadequate about their bodies, especially if they mature later. Your penis size is genetic and it may very well stop growing in your late 20's. When it grows and how much it grows is in your DNA and you do not chose yourself when it starts growing. For example, if you are 4 inches at 15, you may very well be 7-8 inches at 25 if you have genes for that size. Conversely, if you are 6 inches at 13, do not expect to be 10 inches as an adult, because your penis may have very well reached its adult size and there can be no more growth after this early age. Considering that men on the mother's side of a boy are hairy, his penis will not be fully grown until he is able to grow full facial hair, dense pubic hair and a thick coat of body hair (I do not know what are the maturation indicators for men who do not have genes for body hair, because I am in the hairy type). Mine did not grow much till almost 18, because my dad went through puberty between 18-22, and his sister did not get her period until the age of 21. I cannot choke my dad, but at least, he left me with genes for a good size, so you do not have any control over your body, but you will mature eventually.

that's normal kid

am 16got armpit hair my balls have dropped and my penis is 4inchs and hairy and i have some chest hair

my penis is 2 inches erect

That's like me except I'm 14. And 5'' 6''. No leg hair no arm hair and no pit hair but I have a lot of pubes. And my penis is like 3 1/2 inches. And when I was little this kid hit me into the balls a lot. Could that have effected me?

While I agree with some of your points you are incorrect, in that boys do not commence puberty with massive growth. The literature also states that boys and girls commence on average around the same time, girls commence with the growth spurt, boys changes a little more discrete. My suggestion to all is if in doubt about your stage then seek medical advice from an endochronolist or your doctor.

I'm 14 almost 15, 6'0", have some arm pit hair, a lot of pubic hair, an 8" penis and my voice has changed a lot since last year. I have grown 10 inches in the past year and a half. So I seem to have developed just like the long description above says. Hope I helped

I'm 13 and have 8" penis when hard

To advice a medical condition i am not doctor .i am also going through micropenice condition.i have many friends having such condition and their condition is even worse than u . Do u have sense of smell?how is about ur body hair

Same problem dude

im 13 and i can ejaculate but my penis still looks like it di before i hit puberty is that bad

im 14 almost 15 i got bush down there and 5 foot 6 1/4 105 lbs im skinny i know but yeah i think ill care about height i guess

Same here mine is 3 and 3/4 to