have you been masturbating ?

stop masturbating and attend some sports

if you will continue masturbating your life will become miserable.. you will not be able to look someone to the eyes, take a responsibility and be coward person..

I'm 13 well close to 14 like in two months time, but I have noticed hair beginning to grow on my scrotem but no change of penis or ball size, I am showing no signs of voice breaking and cracking is this normal, as all of my friends have deep voices and hairy faces but I'm still squeaky and find it extremely embarrassing.

Hi Guest
It sounds like you are just starting puberty and as you continue to grow and develop all the changes that you mentioned will happen. Everyone grows and develops at different rates and times you may be a bit behind some of your friends but for 13 and just starting puberty you are developing just as you should be.
You are perfectly normal you just need a little more time to grow and develop.

please dont ever use all caps on a thread like this again lol

sh*t I'm almost 18 and I'm only 5 inches down there erected everything else is done except him

Ur screwed bro

I'm 14 and I have hairs on my penis and my testicles.And for about 1 year , my voice hasn't changed at all.Sometimes my voice becomes deeper.Sometimes like a 11-12 year old.I don't even have acne too.Is this normal or no?

Im 14 15 soon ive got pubes i can ejaculate my voice has not deepened at all im 5'2 ive got arm leg and armpit hairs wtf is wrong with me

No affense just try to lose some weight that might be the problem 220 pounds is pretty obese for a 5'2 male

Im 13 in third year and my penis is around four inches yet I've grown to a tall height my voice is deep and I have facial and pubic hair, I don't understand why my penis isn't growing?

Please help I hit early pubirty and I know it, it started when I was 9 now I'm 14, and I'm still waiting for my voice change

Same issu with me bruh
I think we can just hope for the best

Lose weight buddy

The average is 5 inches