I am a 20 year old male and lately during masturbation I have been getting a sudden aching pain in the back of my head/neck every time thats bad enough I can't finish, and today It happened again and It made me disoriented and I had a tingling sensation at the front of my head, and felt it most at the tip of my nose, this lasts for a couple minutes and goes away.

What could be the cause of this?

Some people report a tingling on the tip of their nose during periods of high sexual excitement.

However, the ache in the back of the head could be a tension headache, or, a fallout of high blood pressure.
Have you had your blood pressure checked recently?

I agree, it can be very off-putting.

I havent had it checked super recently but I do to the doctor once a year and it wasnt really high but was a little bit higher than normal

Even if you go to the local grocery store or the pharmacy, get your blood pressure checked NOW.
You have nothing to loose. It's free with most of those machines, though they read a little high.

My name is Kayla, I am a 16 year old girl, I have been masturbating since I was 12, and just recently the same headache started with me. please help me.